• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort... THE GOOD GUY?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

Actually, it's not that the Keyblade Wielders started attacking him, it's more like they had to fight because it was the final battle. Noone knows (well, noone here) who started the real fight.

That may be but the only evidence we have points to the apprentices, because Terra had already beaten up some kind of creature when he arrived at the field, just before Aqua and Ventus arrived. Then MX appeared from way off in the distance and Terra led a charge on him, almost everything MX was doing was reactive.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well it wasn't the final battle and even if it was it makes no sense why they would have any more inclination to fight rather than just kill eachother just because it was the "final battle."

Pratiko

Awards
Then again, what if MX killed TAV's master? Who'd be the bad guy?

Ofc, I can't prove that, it's just an example. Maybe MX killed an ant that Terra liked, so they started fighting, who knows, I'm just pointing out that MX could also be the Bad Guy, don't forget that.

Pratiko

Awards
Well it wasn't the final battle and even if it was it makes no sense why they would have any more inclination to fight rather than just kill eachother just because it was the "final battle."

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

@ fnal battle
it was, Nomura said it hinted the end of the game. Probably the final battle is like 5 minutes later, with Mickey fighting.

zillagod

Well that's my point if MX was really bad why not just get rid of the guys trying to stop you which I'm sure he could have done, seeing as how he froze Ventus completely, and froze Terra's left arm.

Pratiko

Awards
Well that's my point if MX was really bad why not just get rid of the guys trying to stop you which I'm sure he could have done, seeing as how he froze Ventus completely, and froze Terra's left arm.

That wouldn't be fun

I'd rather go full-power, then kill them.
And why bother, they couldn't do anything anyway, he was just walking by the park, when suddenly an ant army attacked him.

zillagod

That wouldn't be fun

I'd rather go full-power, then kill them.
And why bother, they couldn't do anything anyway, he was just walking by the park, when suddenly an ant army attacked him.

Still MX seems like the guy who knows what he is doing, I don't think he would leave anything to chance if he was the bad guy by leaving the guys trying to stop him alive to even give them the slightest chance of victory. That just seems like what MX would be like if he was in fact a bad guy.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
@ fnal battle
it was, Nomura said it hinted the end of the game. Probably the final battle is like 5 minutes later, with Mickey fighting.
Edit button. It's there for a reason...anyways, Nomura said it was near the end of the game. Not that it was the end and no mention of a final battle.

Exactly it's almost like he was stalling.

Pratiko

Awards
Still MX seems like the guy who knows what he is doing, I don't think he would leave anything to chance if he was the bad guy by leaving the guys trying to stop him alive to even give them the slightest chance of victory. That just seems like what MX would be like if he was in fact a bad guy.

So, maybe he believes he already won?
Man, I could always figure out something to not accept your theories, try filling the Plot Holes with reasonable answers :D

zillagod

Exactly it's almost like he was stalling.

Yeah exactly, almost like he was just stoping them from... Making a mistake? Don't get me wrong I don't just blindly believe him to be the good guy it's just one of the most appealing ideas I have ever had about him, it could not be true I just have a strong feeling it is.

So, maybe he believes he already won?
Man, I could always figure out something to not accept your theories, try filling the Plot Holes with reasonable answers :D

I could also always make a comeback but that would be a waste of time if you don't want to believe it I'm not forcing you to, lol.

Pratiko

Awards
Yeah exactly, almost like he was just stoping them from... Making a mistake? Don't get me wrong I don't just blindly believe him to be the good guy it's just one of the most appealing ideas I have ever had about him, it could not be true I just have a strong feeling it is.

He could, he could not, but what makes me think he's bad is this:

2wnvfo4.jpg

Evil face is Evil

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well there could be other reasons for the fact he didn't kill TAV beyond him being good. It's just like that Ven being erased thing. There's too many possibilities. It's a shot in the dark.

zillagod

He could, he could not, but what makes me think he's bad is this:

2wnvfo4.jpg

Evil face is Evil

In all honesty that doesn't look that evil that looks more like a "Yes! Finally I have reached my goal," kinda face.

Well there could be other reasons for the fact he didn't kill TAV beyond him being good. It's just like that Ven being erased thing. There's too many possibilities. It's a shot in the dark.

That is what I was saying, until there is more evidence we can't really say for sure if he is bad or good, I just haven't seen the things that tell me officially, alright this is the bad guy no doubt about it. sort of like Diz before we knew he was actually Ansem the Wise.

Pratiko

Awards
Darkness = Bad Guys

That's enough for me

And don't come with Riku/Terra using the Darkness, since both use Darkness for their friends.

Terra said:
This power, I use it for my friends!

zillagod

Darkness = Bad Guys

That's enough for me

And don't come with Riku/Terra using the Darkness, since both use Darkness for their friends.

Well I just thought of some comparisons to illustrate my point again using Star Wars. If MX was a good guy it might be similar to Ansem the Wise, in that Ansem is a good guy yet because of some simple mistakes he made it resulted in bad things. Yes Terra and Riku are involved because they are similar. Qui Gon and Obi Wan introduced Anikin to the force and the way of the Jedi, however in him being involved with all these things he learned about the darkside from someone (palpatine) and was tempted to use the power to save Padme'. Which we all know ended up in tragedy, same thing with Terra.

If Terra ended up becoming Xehanort the apprentice, maybe that would explain where the habit of stealing names comes from. He steals Xehanorts name yet because of HIS actions we link the name Xehanort to evil like we did with Ansem's name before we knew the real Ansem. Just a thought thogh, this still can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt but it can make just as much sense as him being good, at least until there is further evidence leaning one way or the other.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
:23: Is no one taking in that it could be a spilt personality? I mean come on. MX seems very evil, yet apologizes and asks Ven to kill the darkness which was MX's mistake. Obviously, Nomura never would just have someone who is a powerful villan be evil from the start. Nomura always adds a plot twist.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back