• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas Memories were gone for the most part while he was in digital twilight town as far as the organization is concerned. He converted Roxas in to data and wired that into the pod that sora was in. remember when roxas sees sora for the first time it is still in digital twilight town. it was like a data merging

Ybotx

Ok, this may sound kinda weird but; what if the title (Three Five Eight over Two days) means that you get to play as the third member, the fifth member, and the eighth member of Org XII? OR what is the story revolves around those 3 members as well as Roxas over the span of two day? We just assume that 358 is in days but what if it isnt? What if nomura (Sp?) is just screwing with our minds and wants us to think that it is in days?

Riku Fan1415

To answer the question as to why Roxas needed to be placed in the digital Twilight Town.

While Sora's memories were being restored, during the long process which took a year to complete, Roxas needed to give up the part of Sora he had to wake up Sora. But Roxas had forgotten any relation with Sora, so until he remembered, he would have to live a normal life. This meant that he would need to hidden from the Organization. What better place than a virtual world that only a few people would know about?

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I think it might have something to do with the missions that need to be completed in the game. Because on one of the new scans, it says MISSION DAYS: 1/1, which reminds me of the title.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We know that it's the actual number 358, and not just the numbers 3 5 and 8 because in the official statement on the title of game was announced as "Three-Hundred Fifty-Eight Over Two Days"

Sylx

it said in the game informer article about the game that it was said three five eight over two days
358over2days.jpg

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (キングダム ハーツ pronounced "Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight Days over Two")

I don't quite see how there would be a separate meaning to the numbers 358 when they specifically say it "358 days [PAUSE] over 2", the "358" is tied to "days", so I don't see any other way to interpret it

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Maybe, I think I'm wrong here but just to throw a whole new theory to think about. 3,5,8 over 2 days... Maybe it has somthing to do with the 3rd Member, the 5th Member and the 8th Member in the course of two days. I know it's supposed to be about Roxas' time spent in the org and stuff. But who knows.

If we are talking mathimatical maybe it could be 3+5=8 divided by 2, which gets us 4... OR 3x5 = 15x8 = 120, 120 divided by 2. That equals 60 days...

My theories are most likely all wrong but I thought you guys might have liked some unusual thoughts to think on.

Please don't flame I already know their wrong!

Karn1254

This is a really good thread guys all your theories are really eye opening and make a lot of sense.

I deffinitly think that the 358 is just the amount of time until Roxas was put into the virtual Twilight Town like most people and the two... hm the title is placed like a fraction and the 358 days was shared by Roxas AND Sora... kinda so thats a very plausible theory but then again, Sora slept for the full year which is 365 so he might not have any connection with the title at all... hmmm... I can't wait til jump Festa >D.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think 358 Days is the time Roxas was free from virtual Twlight Town and the 2 means, either, Two Sides of the story (Riku's side and Roxas' side) or Two People (Roxas and Member XIV). The fact is, that we still know little of Riku's story post-Com, pre-KH2, so that would be one side and Roxas' (post-KH1 HB, pre-KH2) would be the other.

Edit: It could also mean two parts. (Pre-Organization XIII and Organization XIII) It's not like Roxas was in the Organization the entire length of the game. Maybe, one part is pre-Organization timeline, while the other is Organization timeline.

Chaos_Sora

like most people have been saying 358 means the duriation of roxas not being in the virtual twilight town but i think the 2 represents the relationship between axel and roxas and that they share it together and are friends for those 358 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back