• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mel Gibson audio tape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I heard about it but I had no idea that there was an audio tape

WORLD EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Mel Gibson's Explosive Racist Rant -- Listen To It Here | RadarOnline.com

Mel Gibson was caught on tape spewing a vile, hate-filled racist rant and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the audio proof.

We broke the story that Mel told Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his love child, "You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault." RadarOnline.com had heard the tape.

Now, in a blockbuster world exclusive, RadarOnline.com is posting the audio of Mel’s disgusting outburst. You can listen to it here.

PHOTOS: Mel Gibson & Oksana Grigorieva Step Out

WARNING: This audio contains graphic and racist language. It has been left unedited so that the full impact of Mel’s rant can be heard.

The tape begins with Mel berating Oksana about her breast feeding because she has implants. “So you’re not lying to me about fake t*ts?” he says.

Gram

Banned
Awards
o.0 thats just.....um wow im actually speechless.......

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Meh. As in people don't say worse things nowadays in the privacy of their own homes.

I'm lucky people didn't record me when a few years ago when I lost my temper. I could outclass Mel anyday.

As mad as he is, he makes sense when he says that she's totally asking for unnecessary attention to her body by dressing suggestively. Even though the way he said it was inappropriate (raped by a pack of ******s) he's upset so obviously everything is hyperbolized and offensive to make a point and to hurt her, in his mind

EDIT: Apparently he punched his wife's face in, though, so maybe he is just a crazy bastard. xD

Last edited:

XenonSovereign

Punched her twice...while she was holding a baby...and he admitted to it. So yeah, he is pretty crazy

αsiя

space coke
Who doesn't punch their wife, it's like a common thing nowadays.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
goddamn it..

it's ok if he yells at her i mean she's a slut and asking for it

but goddamn it.. now he punched and now i bet there's gonna be a lawsuit and bunch of crap going on like w/ rihanna and chris and this big deal and then his carreer will be finished.. goddamnit.. -__-

i like mel guibson ! WHYY !! YOU'RE SMARTER THEN THAT !! T___T i don't want his carreer to be ruined ! :( T__T

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I lol'd when I saw this on E! News.

Then I thought about what he said, got slightly offended as a black woman (who probably is the least thing from black), said I would never watch Mel Gibson movies again, then remembered he was in Pocahontas so I said "It's okay. He can be a wife beater and a racist jerk. Just as long as I get to keep my memory of John Smith."

But on a serious note, I don't really care about what he said or did. He was angry, she upset him, both were at fault. It is sadly a human response to punch things or people when mad. Unless he has been hitting woman and being a racist jerk for a long time, I don't see this being a reflection of his personality. Only a reflection of his anger that was expressed in the wrong way.

I do hope the sarcasm is noted in this post and my next post.

Last edited:
Awards
I like how people are focusing more on the "racism" than the fact that he's abusing his spouse.

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."
Sorry, but for some reason I find this immensely hilarious.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like how people are focusing more on the "racism" than the fact that he's abusing his spouse.

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Its because he made a racist comment! You know how many people he offended? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE! They will never be able to remove this tattoo on their skin created by Mel.

And he didn't punch us, so who the hell cares?

Btw, anybody remember the other crap Mel did in the past? I sure don't.

XenonSovereign

We mentioned the domestic violence.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it just me or is Mel one of those people who can say or do anything, yet at the end of the day never be remembered about it until he does another thing? He could kill a person and still be forgotten about.

(To be serious this time) This makes me wonder just how messed up Mel is in the head. He sounds like a human pig with some of the behavior he has displayed throughout the years.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Please don't make me watch the Patriot for the third year in a row in Social. Please no. ;~;

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Mel Gibson has become retarded enough to actually RECORD it.

Hope he dies of alcohol poisoning.

XenonSovereign

I think the girl did, notice how calm she is.

Mel Gibson has been getting away with the homophobia for 20 years, threatened to murder journalists, admitted to beating this girl...his career ain't going nowhere, he'll keep making movies....or die tryin

Awards
Its because he made a racist comment! You know how many people he offended? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE! They will never be able to remove this tattoo on their skin created by Mel.

And he didn't punch us, so who the hell cares?

Btw, anybody remember the other crap Mel did in the past? I sure don't.

Gotta love America's hypersensitivity of race issues.

We mentioned the domestic violence.

By "people," I meant in general, not those in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back