• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Michael Jackson.... in the video games section

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It was developed before MJ's death, to point out. It was due to be released with his tour or something. I guess they aren't 'wasting what's made', which I can understand.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
This is getting annoying, stupid jokes, several weeks of news coverage, and now a videogame. MJ is starting to annoy the crap out of me. I have a feeling it is going to be like Rock Band or maybe a crappy adventure game.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The worst part about this is that the game will sell millions of copies. It will be terrible but people will still buy it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Jesus fucking Christ, why can't the media get the hell over Micheal Jackson. Seriously, just when this shit started dying down.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Moonwalker 2 ftw.

I wonder who they'll have for the voice over.

Radon

mofo
Jesus fucking Christ, why can't the media get the hell over Micheal Jackson. Seriously, just when this shit started dying down.

This is getting annoying, stupid jokes, several weeks of news coverage, and now a videogame. MJ is starting to annoy the crap out of me. I have a feeling it is going to be like Rock Band or maybe a crappy adventure game.

It was in development before he died. They aren't trying to cash in on him because he's dead (even though they probably will) they just chose to announce it at an awkward time. But from a marketing point of view it is probably very smart.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, might be a half good reason to rip out a DDR board or something.

IDX Rider

∞;4204411 said:
Eh, might be a half good reason to rip out a DDR board or something.
If anything, they'll use Microsoft's Project Natal instead. Besides another adventure game or something (like Moonwalker). I can't really see how it would play otherwise.

Raebus

"It was developed before MJ's death, to point out. It was due to be released with his tour or something. I guess they aren't 'wasting what's made', which I can understand."

Just thought I'd post this (Can't remember who said it first) incase anyone comes into this thread posting "i bet it'll be a rushed game hurhurhur"

Edit: Oh hai KH3 for the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back