• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Milkshakes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
My milkshake brings all the bo-! Uh, yeah.

Read the title and get conversiong about your favorite milkshakes.

Strawberry.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Pokemon version of that is more lol-able

Chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaate with over nine thoooooooooooousand bubbles... and it has to be blue too, I had some weird obsession with blue milkshakes when I was young...

Elorah

Awards
Heh I like to stick to more.. original flavours like chocolate and vanilla. xD
My little brother used to love the really obscure flavoured ones like lime.. i can't imagine how that would have tasted xD

Cissy

Bronze Member
Chocolate-Vanilla for me.

A mix of the classics. Delicious.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Theres a place near me called 'Shakin Moos' and it'll make a milkshake out of anything.

Sticks that in there with some ice cream...damn good.

Oreo ones are the greatest, but I've looked on their shelves and seen things like marmite....

Marmite milkshake? The fuck?

Bloodgift

How about it?
I haven't had a milkshake in a LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time! Could somone send me some?? Anyway, I can't remember the name, but there is this shop, that makes SUPA SHAKES! MAn they are awesome, if you add chocolate and icecream with them, they WILL make it taste nice!

Off topic,
Man I haven't been on these forums for AGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Elorah

Awards
That store might be Wendy's.. predominately an ice cream store? Their supa shakes are really good. Haven't had one in ages though.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I guess if I were to tolerate a flavor, it would be chocolate. However, I really don't like milkshakes for whatever reason. It's been a while since I've tried one. Like... years. I've only ever tried them twice in my life, so I don't remember how they are, either.

Back