• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More confirmed NA voices!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
wow mickey and minne whoo hoo i'm so glad man were get announcements like crazy i wonder if will get one tomorrow i hope so lol. Man can't wait for terra and Aqua VAs i would be awesome and it better be awesome not lame

silentmusic16

True but if Epcar does voice Terra it only adds more to the theory of Terra being Xehanort.

MX should be voice by Morgan Freeman though, no joke, he could play an awesome MX.

nah...morgan freeeman should voice xemnas. that would be awesome!

"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? " in morgan freeman voice

but yeah, all these announcements have to be for something

αsiя

space coke
nah...morgan freeeman should voice xemnas. that would be awesome!

"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? " in morgan freeman voice

but yeah, all these announcements have to be for something

Well Xemnas isn't appearing in anymore KH games
Morgan Freeman should be MX

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Epcar for Terra? Yeah, no thanks. Terra is young, a teen.
I hope we get all new people for the new OC.

soragill150

this i so off topic but i saw some one with a image of mater Xehanort and vanitas that were like sprites or kh chain of memories like. where did you find that?

Awards
I wish we could get some confirmation from Epcar if he is going to voice Terra.

I dont understand why everyone thinks he would voice Terra. The guy who provides the Japanese voice for Xehanort isn't voicing Terra, the guy who voiced Setzer is. I think it should be the same. I heard a reel of Crispin Freeman's and one of the voices he did sounds PERFECT for Terra.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
So you though his voice sounded silly for Xehanort, yet thought he was better than Billy Zane? Uh...

Personally, I think Terra, Aqua, MX, and Eraqus should all have new VAs. Need to add some fresh talent into the KH pool.
I think that Epcar was better for ANSEM SoD. But Zane never voiced Xehanort, so I don't know if I'd like his work better (I don't know why, but I just don't like hearing Epcar's ominous voice coming from a guy in a fancy labcoat).

And I agree with you, Terra, Aqua, MX, and Eraqus should have new VAs. Vanitas too, unless he is deeply connected to someone like Riku or Ven, which would obviously mean he would share a voice actor.

Awards
I think that Epcar was better for ANSEM SoD. But Zane never voiced Xehanort, so I don't know if I'd like his work better (I don't know why, but I just don't like hearing Epcar's ominous voice coming from a guy in a fancy labcoat).

And I agree with you, Terra, Aqua, MX, and Eraqus should have new VAs. Vanitas too, unless he is deeply connected to someone like Riku or Ven, which would obviously mean he would share a voice actor.

Yeah, in the JPN version, Nomura didn't want to reveal Vanitas' voice actor, because he said it was a "surprise". I think it's Riku's or Sora's VA, but I'm not sure. I think it's Riku's - Mamoru Miyano. David Gallagher would be perfect for Vanitas.

axelroxasxion91

Yeah, in the JPN version, Nomura didn't want to reveal Vanitas' voice actor, because he said it was a "surprise". I think it's Riku's or Sora's VA, but I'm not sure. I think it's Riku's - Mamoru Miyano. David Gallagher would be perfect for Vanitas.

I heard from some guys in Gamefaqs that Vanitas has the same VA as Sora, and now that I think about it, heaing Vanitas's voice in the TGS 2009 trailer kinda reminds me of Sora's JPN voice. But that's just me...

Awards
I heard from some guys in Gamefaqs that Vanitas has the same VA as Sora, and now that I think about it, heaing Vanitas's voice in the TGS 2009 trailer kinda reminds me of Sora's JPN voice. But that's just me...

Yeah, I heard that too. Maybe, HJO could pull it off. We just have to wait and see.

Unumus

Awards
It sure is suspicous that we're getting all this news all at once. Something must be up. There must be an announcement or something soon. :D
I agree with this! I think it might be just like with Toy Story Promotion, next thing you know, they'll release the Official Release Date. =D

axelroxasxion91

They remade Movies 1+2 in 3-D the released the release date for Toy Story 3

well, the release date was already known since summer, before the re-release of 1+2. I remember there was a teaser trailer shown in theaters when I saw Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back