• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More confirmed NA voices!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

addik

Really? He did? I'm not sure already, I thought it was Vanitas. I'll try to search for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by asir1234567
It was never evealed but many people who knows he VA of Sora in japanese all say that Vanitas VA is Sora's Va
Proof: YouTube - Vanitas isn't voiced by Mamoru Miyano (Riku), but by Miyu Irino (Sora)!

Hmm, apparently I'm disagreeing with the majority of these people then, because no matter how many times I listen to Vanitas' voice, it still sounds like Riku.

Originally Posted by Raz
Didn't he say that about Eraqus? Not Vanitas.

Yeah, he did. The only comment Nomura made about Vanitas's voice was just a joke about it being his own.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not sure about Haley's voice acting abilities. He voiced Sora well, but can he do an evil voice?

That's gonna be something I'm interested in hearing. I wanna hear how evil Haley can sound. >8D And yes, I do think that Vanitas sounds more like Miyu Irino IMO. ;D

addik

Thanks for the info! Hmm... scratch that thought then XD

I still think it's Miyu who is voicing Vanitas, but to be honest, it could be anyone. He sounded alot like what Miyu did for Syaoran, but that voice really isn't that unique.

Oh well, we'll know next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back