• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More confirmed NA voices!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
It's IMDB. You can't trust it unless it's backed up by Official sources.

(Note: Sent an e-mail to Jim Cummings. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything)

Just to refresh my my memory, who does he voice again?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Along with

Pooh
Tigger
Taz (sometimes)
Imhotep in the TV show
Darkwing Duck
Don Karnage
King Louie (in Talespin.)
Fuzzy Lumpkins (power puff girls)
Hondo Ohnaka (clone Wars TV show)
Ed from The Lion King
Scar (in the last bit of Be Prepared)
and Ray the Cajun Firefly...

Which is why I'm probably not going to get an immediate response. He's going to be busy promoting.

Jim Cummings (I) <--imdb page

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's IMDB. You can't trust it unless it's backed up by Official sources.

(Note: Sent an e-mail to Jim Cummings. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything)

Of course if Lee really is coming back to voice Ansem it would give us confirmation of Ansem the Wise being in BBS.

addik

I heard from some guys in Gamefaqs that Vanitas has the same VA as Sora, and now that I think about it, heaing Vanitas's voice in the TGS 2009 trailer kinda reminds me of Sora's JPN voice. But that's just me...

IMO, same here too. I think it's the same VA as Sora's. Vanitas sounds a lot like to Syaoran in the Tsubasa OVA.

Kiwi +

Awards
cool..hope more VA's are announced soon!

sonickenshin

Awards
It never sounded like Mamarou Miyano to me anyway. The way he talked sounded pretty different. I think Haley has it in him to voice Vanitas (it's not like he has a choice in the matter either =P). It's been sounding like he's been making his voice younger for Sora, and his voice is fairly deep. So...

addik

It was never evealed but many people who knows he VA of Sora in japanese all say that Vanitas VA is Sora's Va
Proof: YouTube - Vanitas isn't voiced by Mamoru Miyano (Riku), but by Miyu Irino (Sora)!

IT'S FREAKIN EVIL SYAORAN!!!

I laughed out loud at that. When I watched the trailer and heard his voice, that was I was thinking as well, or it reminded me off the most anyway. When Nomura told us that Vanitas is voiced by someone famous, it pretty much sealed my opinion.

I'm not sure about Haley's voice acting abilities. He voiced Sora well, but can he do an evil voice?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I laughed out loud at that. When I watched the trailer and heard his voice, that was I was thinking as well, or it reminded me off the most anyway. When Nomura told us that Vanitas is voiced by someone famous, it pretty much sealed my opinion.

Didn't he say that about Eraqus? Not Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back