• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More confirmed NA voices!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wish we could get some confirmation from Epcar if he is going to voice Terra.

TrinityxLimit

Yukikohappy.jpg
We're probably going to know about characters with voices we already expect, just now with official confirmation. Terra and others could be anybody, so we'll just have to wait.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yukikohappy.jpg
We're probably going to know about characters with voices we already expect, just now with official confirmation. Terra and others could be anybody, so we'll just have to wait.

True but if Epcar does voice Terra it only adds more to the theory of Terra being Xehanort.

MX should be voice by Morgan Freeman though, no joke, he could play an awesome MX.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It sure is suspicous that we're getting all this news all at once. Something must be up. There must be an announcement or something soon. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Gexus
It sure is suspicous that we're getting all this news all at once. Something must be up. There must be an announcement or something soon. :D

I agree. If we're suddenly getting so many announcements, something must've happened. Who knows?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

So you want them to confirm that the VA for Xehanort will also be the VA for Terra? Thats a bit of a give away if they said that.

αsiя

space coke
So you want them to confirm that the VA for Xehanort will also be the VA for Terra? Thats a bit of a give away if they said that.

Yea I agree
Plus is the person that is voicing Terra in Japan the same person that voiced Xehanort in KH2

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
All the unimportant VAs are going to get confirmed first.

I still want Freeman for MX.

I think we all want Freeman for MX.

Yeah I know it's unlikely we will know Terra's voice actor until later, but still it would be nice to know.

A

Azrael

I think we all want Freeman for MX.

Yeah I know it's unlikely we will know Terra's voice actor until later, but still it would be nice to know.

Agreed.

Epcar did express interest in voicing in more KH games and I hope he can dub Terra. But I have a feeling, a small feeling that we'll have Ledouche for some reason

Now I want someone extremely good for Aqua :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back