• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xaldin/Luxord are tying in second/third place for my favourite O13 members, sooo... DILAN! :D Also, Vexen's kooky, sooo... EVEN!

But seriously. You guys think their Somebodies/Others are gonna look the same? I swear to God I am so excited to see whether Braig has a scar & eye patch or not.

heartstation described the trailer at tgs. apparently they look the same with some minor differences

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xaldin/Luxord are tying in second/third place for my favourite O13 members, sooo... DILAN! :D Also, Vexen's kooky, sooo... EVEN!

But seriously. You guys think their Somebodies/Others are gonna look the same? I swear to God I am so excited to see whether Braig has a scar & eye patch or not.

My top 5 favorite ORG XIII members is:

1. Roxas
2. Xion (Not sure if she counts as a true member in the fandom)
3. Axel
4. Xemnas
5. Marluxia

Anyways, didn't the trailer desription say Even had longer hair than Vexen? I may be wrong.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Scar and eyepatch could have happened when he was a nobody though.

I hope they look a little different. AnsemSOD, Xehanort, and Xemnas were all subtly different.

Exactly. Nomura said to keep an eye on Braig in particular. If Braig appears with an eye patch or scar(s), then it could be a plot point and get us all thinking. I'm not dwelling on it too much but I'm thinking that how Braig/Xigbar got those scars is important. It's just a matter of how.

Anyways, didn't the trailer desription say Even had longer hair than Vexen? I may be wrong.

Not really sure about that since I didn't real the entire description but I did see a sketch of Aeleus and Dilan as guards, I believe? Wonder if Dilan has those massive sideburns.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Exactly. Nomura said to keep an eye on Braig in particular. If Braig appears with an eye patch or scar(s), then it could be a plot point and get us all thinking. I'm not dwelling on it too much but I'm thinking that how Braig/Xigbar got those scars is important. It's just a matter of how.

Not really sure about that since I didn't real the entire description but I did see a sketch of Aeleus and Dilan as guards, I believe? Wonder if Dilan has those massive sideburns.

Xigbar did say TAV fought great battles in his conversation with Zexion in KH2FM+. Maybe Braig aided TAV in a battle and got those scars that way.

Oooooohhhh.....Braig as an ally = awesome!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
no i dont think so...land of departure has a cartoony feel to it.

You sure because the main page says that the screen shots are from Land of Departure and the only screen shots in the scan are of a them in the castle. So now i'm confused.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You sure because the main page says that the screen shots are from Land of Departure and the only screen shots in the scan are of a them in the castle. So now i'm confused.

you sure it's the same scan? land of departure was mentioned in master Erauqs page where TAV were at. idk it could be possible MX was at the land of departure

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
you sure it's the same scan? land of departure was mentioned in master Erauqs page where TAV were at. idk it could be possible MX was at the land of departure

Yep same scan. Check it out on the main page, it says "Land of Departure" in there. Since that castle is the only location in these scans i'm guessing the castle is part of Land of Departure.

Liege

So if Vanitas is basically an equivalent of Riku, it's not far fetched to say that maybe MX is manipulating Vanitas like Ansem SoD manipulated Riku?

Or perhaps the opposite?

The Keybladers are starting to remind me more and more of The Jedi Council. Their are the council members/Masters Erauqs, Xehanort, Yensid, and Ansem. The Jedi Knights, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitus, and Mickey. Theirs some sort of exam or ordeal one must face to go from Knight to Master rank. Xehanort is essentially the Count Dooku of the the Key Bladers, and Erauqs actually reminds me of Qui-gon Jinn.

Well, there's that. Also, the whole 'Master & Apprentice'-theme, which is quite prevalent. George Lucas must be proud.

So umm...i'm not sure if anyone knows but what can we expect from the scans tomorrow?

Let's see (despite the fact I've already posted this a few times in this very thread)...

- Ansem's Apprentices (probably just some screenshots from the TGS-2009 Trailer, but maybe a few renders)
- Master-'Erauqs'
- Definitive release-date

Oh, and there's more about the whole Command-Board/Mode, as well. Y'know, the 'Growth-System'? Purportedly including something pertaining to... Fantasia?! I dunno, that's new. Nothing's confirmed, yet, BTW.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Or perhaps the opposite?

Well, there's that. Also, the whole 'Master & Apprentice'-theme, which is quite prevalent. George Lucas must be proud.

Let's see (despite the fact I've already posted this a few times in this very thread)...

- Ansem's Apprentices (probably just some screenshots from the TGS-2009 Trailer, but maybe a few renders)
- Master-'Erauqs'
- Definitive release-date

Oh, and there's more about the whole Command-Board/Mode. Y'know, the 'Growth-System'? Purportedly including something pertaining to... Fantasia?! I dunno, that's new. Nothing's confirmed, yet, BTW.

How do you know this stuff?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yep same scan. Check it out on the main page, it says "Land of Departure" in there. Since that castle is the only location in these scans i'm guessing the castle is part of Land of Departure.

hmm you're right, but it seems that the person who posted that made that assumption. doesnt seem to have been translated from the scan.

but aqua and MX could possibly be in land of departure

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
hmm you're right, but it seems that the person who posted that made that assumption. doesnt seem to have been translated from the scan.

but aqua and MX could possibly be in land of departure

Ah, so it was an assumption. Okay, I gotcha. I was kinda wondering why the castle has a Mickey Symbol on it.

If it is Disney Castle does that mean at that point in the game that MX is still a good guy? Cause the cornerstone would have kept him out if he was bad.

Liege

so is the castle MX is at, is that confirmed to be in Land of Departure?

Two words:

Hidden-Mickey.

How do you know this stuff?

I'm kinda psychic.

Seriously.

I browse a multitude of Japanese Blogs & Forums/Message-Boards.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm kinda psychic.

Seriously.

I browse a multitude of Japanese Blogs & Forums/Message-Boards.

So you're not just assuming? You mean you really know that the apprentices, Erauqs, and a definative release date will all be in the scans tomorrow?

Liege

So you're not just assuming?

Um, no? If I were, I'd have said as much.

You mean you really know that the apprentices, Erauqs, and a definative release date will all be in the scans tomorrow?

Not exactly. I wouldn't know, because I haven't personally seen the magazine. However, it's what people who claim to have actually seen it are saying. But, as I already said, nothing's confirmed.

Oh, and just to note, the whole Fantasia-thing sounds to be purely in-relation to the Command-Board, and not a new World (in-case anyone was wondering). I suppose if that property ever were to become a World, they'd save it for Kingdom-Hearts III.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Um, no? If I were, I'd have said as much.

I wouldn't know, because I haven't personally seen the magazine. However, it's what people who claim to have actually seen it are saying. But, as I already said, nothing's confirmed.

Oh, and just to note, the whole Fantasia-thing sounds to be purely in-relation to the Command-Board, and not a new World (in-case anyone was wondering). I suppose if that property ever were to become a World, they'd save it for Kingdom-Hearts III

Yeah, I thought the fantasia thing might be part of Mickey's D-Link.

Alright, i just wanted to make sure. I hope I didn't offend you by asking if you were assuming. If I did offend then please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back