• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

Now DS got a name.

(from: 2ch BbS Thread ID:d4h9XsU9)

11b812a.jpg

2cyk8b6.jpg

State

Awards
these look mighty interesting! hope the translators get on to find out! also, they should post this in the front page.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh, yosh! Something that bashes the Ven is DS theories! :D

Heh, he's all nonchalant when faced with someone who's supposed to be his rival.

zachen

Awards
Don't flame me but is Ds wearing a different outfit or am I just confusing myself with someting else
Edit nope I thought he was suppose to be wearing Riku's dark outfit but I was wrong ah well
I am guessing Ven and DS were either rivals or friends before they bacame enemies

A

Azrael

Oh, yosh! Something that bashes the Ven is DS theories! :D

Heh, he's all nonchalant when faced with someone who's supposed to be his rival.

shoots down the chance of DS being an Unversed. He's perhaps just an apprentice with cool armor. :D

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's slightly different. They've taken out more of the blues I think, along with those lines that're very relative to Rikunort.

EDIT: Dang, I want this to be scanned now. If he does turn out to be one of the apprentices, then that's probably why he's with Ol' MX. Both of them're rebelling against the old ways I guess.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Is it just me, or is MX at Disney Castle? I also notice they've altered MX's outfit and that he's wearing the same shoes as O13. Might be a clue or something.

A

Azrael

It's slightly different. They've taken out more of the blues I think, along with those lines that're very relative to Rikunort.

If I'm not mistaken, they're either inside the Land of Departure or in RG.

peachie

HOLY BALLS. This is amazing news.

His name is "Apprentice Vanitas"?

Liege

Hm, I figured it would leak early. Nice to finally see Master-Xehanort's official character-render. Although, I was hoping he'd be wielding his KeyBlade in it. Perhaps there will be more (renders, not KeyBlades).

rpbunny

It says in the scan "ヴァニタス, the only apprentice of MX"

Aqua says, "Terra does not submit to the darkness!"

Also DS says to Ven, "I wonder if you will ever meet Terra again"

or something like that

zachen

Awards
looks like I was right not to mention our little friend there has a keychain on his keyblade btw I am fairly certain they are at the land of departure
edit ughh you guys beat me to the punch and vaintis eh that sounds familiar

Allister Rose

French Lover
looks like I was right not to mention our little friend there has a keychain on his keyblade btw I am fairly certain they are at the land of departure

lando f departure looks like cartoony version of china's field.

the only difference is the keycharm

State

Awards
Vanitas? Dangit, 'nother girly name. Reminds me of Vanity D:

i decided to do a small translation of the name "Vanitas" and guess what appeard? "Other"... Xehanort has "Another" in his name, minus the "An" and you have "Other".

Allister Rose

French Lover
i decided to do a small translation of the name "Vanitas" and guess what appeard? "Other"... Xehanort has "Another" in his name, minus the "An" and you have "Other".

So his name is "other"? that is interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back