• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Celebrities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Robert Pattison
Kristen Stewart
Demi Lavooto
The Jonas Hoes
Kanye West
Paris Hilton (Except for in REPO! The Genetic Opera)
And
Megan Fox

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
11b6zns.jpg

scarlet0906

Paris Hilton. She can't sing, act and got no talent.I wonder why she became a celebrity? She got nothing to show to entertain people except for her sex tape scandal. Actually one reason why hopeful wannabe celebrity also do their own sex tape just to be famous. :lol:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I DESPISE THE ENTIRE DISNEY TEEN CLAN

The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale... Fuck em all.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Thank you :)

I'm also reeeeeeally pissed about how much Twilight/New Moon crap there is goin' around. Every other comerical on TV. An advertisement on every site you go to has it on there. Trailers, interviews, sweepstakes, merchandise, crazed obsessive fans, and that fact that I can't seem to get away from it..... It's all just WAAAAAAAAY too much!! Its sickening.

IT WAS JUST ONE FUCKIN' MOVIE! GET OVER YOURSELVES! I've even seen it. It is nothing special whatsoever.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Basically this entire thread can be condensed into Paris Hilton and Disney people.

I saved you the trouble of having to post, aren't I great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back