• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My attempt at a Sig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Okay so I got bored and decided to make a sig (First One)
TheGullwingsSigcopy.png

Yes I know, it's noobish and pretty simple. Mind you I haven't had any graphic design classes, yet.
Anyways C&C for the very first time
>.<

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
classes? I've taken nothing with Photoshop, it's all about experimenting. The sig itself suffers from beginner's syndrome which happened with my first tags. Simply pasting the stock onto a background and add some brushes and text. This is not a bad thing, simply the begging steps. From here you need to work on blending, using more brushes in more creative ways and learning to work with C4Ds. Also work with some filters on different layers to get different effects that look great blended together.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think you should use a little bit of blurring/softness on the edges of the stocks. I find it helps to make the stock look better in a way. Also, I don't like the text. Also, cover up the stock a little bit. See how in your current sig there are patterns over the not-so-main parts of the stock? Like that. And try not to squish your stocks. Also, It looks to me that you have used the auto select. That can be good sometimes, but it there is any white or backround left on the stock you are cutting you should try and fix it up a little bit on your own.

I hope I have helped. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back