• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA 358/2 Days site launches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Weapon

Xion: I doubt it
Terra: I believe this is true
DS:....DS? Am I missing something?
Aqua: Does Kairi have a mom? She has a grandma, but nothing about her mom is known.
Ven: I believe the Ven and Roxas connection is linked to the unbirth's.
Maleficent: I doubt that
KH3: I hope not THAT late. I picture it being announced a year after BBS is launched in NA. My guess is a release date of 2013.

MMTK

the worlds gunna end in 2012...
; ;

(don't flip on me, the mayan calander ends...besides I'm being sarcastic)

thanks for the info even though its only pictures that we probably all have seen.... at least we know its coming soon

Charlie K

Back in Business
This is actually kinda sad...The North American 358/2 Days site launched before the Japanese BBS one even launched! boo! lol

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ Not really; with an NA release announced and Days coming out in February, I expect that the NA release will come before BBS is released in Japan.

Not much to look at, but it makes me happy! Between Re:Riplai, the new scan, the website update, this, and Jump Festa, I'm just being overloaded with 358/2 Days goodness! :D!

Now all I want is the darn game!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow this was unexpected. The NA site up so soon, this means we might get 358/2 sooner than I thought mabey they'll do a world wide realese.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Awesome! But, theres not much to it so far, but hopefully theyll update it with what they have on the japanese one

Superschlock

Awards
Yeah, I thought it would have taken until at least after it was released in Japan

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
You know what would be great? A simultaneous release with Japan. I doubt it will happen, however, S-E has been talking a lot about their upcoming games being released worldwide simultaneously.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow! I gotta say, that was unexpected. Reps for you!

mabey they'll do a world wide realese.

Never!

You know what would be great? A simultaneous release with Japan. I doubt it will happen, however, S-E has been talking a lot about their upcoming games being released worldwide simultaneously.

I read somewhere that it would be after Q1 2009. And besides, the European version hasn't even been announced yet.

Superschlock

Awards
If it had a world wide release, I would be shocked beyond that of biting an electric fence

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
In all honesty, there isn't as great of a S-E fan base in Europe anyway. <.<

So even if it isn't a worldwide release, a N. American and Japanese simultaneous release like S-E is doing with a few of their 2009 titles would be sweet. (I doubt it will happen though for days)

Superschlock

Awards
So even if it isn't a worldwide release, a N. American and Japanese simultaneous release like S-E is doing with a few of their 2009 titles would be sweet. (I doubt it will happen though for days)

Yeah, they'd have to do not only the subtitles and captions and what not, but, all the voice acting over again, except in English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back