• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuswish

I think it will be released sometime in May or June. Square seems to release KH games in NA about 5 or 6 months after being released in Japan.

Lady-Lee

Awards

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
And if you can't do that then get a hobbie that takes up time, or focus on school work or replay KH 1 or 2.[/quote]

but i can't wait~! i don't get much HW and plus i had to give my ps2 back to my cuzzins >.> they stole it from me! and i can't really play Days bcuz my DS is the REALLY OLD ONE b4 the lite and it has honey in it.... * don't ask XD *

Lady-Lee

Awards
What I'm saying is that it would be ridiculous to announce the release date in April. Even worse still if they decided to announce it E3 as one thread was speculating.

αsiя

space coke
This would be bad because......?
Because they shouldnt take long if they have finished recording. E3 is like 4 months then if they announce the date there then we'll probaqbly wait 1 to 2 more months
and as you see some of us arent patient

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I agree. I would really like the NA version of BBS to come out in late April to early June.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Because they shouldnt take long if they have finished recording. E3 is like 4 months then if they announce the date there then we'll probaqbly wait 1 to 2 more months
and as you see some of us arent patient

For the last time, everybody stop assuming that they've finished the recording! We have NO confirmation of that.
facepalm

Xircs-Number I

Kh2 was released in Japan on December 26the 2005. The release date for NA was not announced until early february 2006 and it was on Marth 29th in NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back