• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlinkfanSRS148

square enix has yet to set a release date for the rest of the world so all these dates you see around the internet are fake and for the issue of it being on the psn store that is a high possibility because the psp also has a psn store on it

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
square enix has yet to set a release date for the rest of the world so all these dates you see around the internet are fake and for the issue of it being on the psn store that is a high possibility because the psp also has a psn store on it

No shit the PSP has PSN on it. Half of us have bought a game or two from the store, we know already. The issue is whether or not BBS falls under the contract of releasing all PSP games as UMDs and downloads.

Xircs-Number I

On this date next month we should know when its going to be released. If we dont, im going to squares headquarters and getting a copy myself.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
No shit the PSP has PSN on it. Half of us have bought a game or two from the store, we know already. The issue is whether or not BBS falls under the contract of releasing all PSP games as UMDs and downloads.

i think it is bcuz of the contract o and btw i hope we hear something by the end of the month ( or week lol ) I think maybe a mid-march to april release date :3

ventus12

i dont think bbs is on psn because (correct me if im wrong on this) the game has been out for at least 2 weeks or so wouldnt that b enough time to get a game on psn in japan? because i made a japanese acc today to check if bs had been added to the psn list but it was not there sadly. so i dont think they would put it on psn. seeing as ther is so much demand they would make money by selling on the psn store. plus no videos or any info is on bbs in SE's own section of the japanese psn store. maybe i should have a thread out of this? >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i dont think bbs is on psn because (correct me if im wrong on this) the game has been out for at least 2 weeks or so wouldnt that b enough time to get a game on psn in japan? because i made a japanese acc today to check if bs had been added to the psn list but it was not there sadly. so i dont think they would put it on psn. seeing as ther is so much demand they would make money by selling on the psn store. plus no videos or any info is on bbs in SE's own section of the japanese psn store. maybe i should have a thread out of this? >.>

It was confirmed a while back that it wouldn't be released on the PSN in Japan.

ventus12

It was confirmed a while back that it wouldn't be released on the PSN in Japan.

it wasnt confirmed thank you every much it was more of a rumor unless you give me proof saying it definetly was not going to be on psn im going with the assumption it was a rumor not actual fact. plus sony did say that all psp games would be on psn they just have to uphold their contract or whatever it was.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it wasnt confirmed thank you every much it was more of a rumor unless you give me proof saying it definetly was not going to be on psn im going with the assumption it was a rumor not actual fact. plus sony did say that all psp games would be on psn they just have to uphold their contract or whatever it was.

Okay. I'll try to find the image of the pamphlet from that gaming event from December which showed the game was being released on the UMD in japan. And the contract is for NA

edit: http://images.khinsider.com/BBSPSP/BBSPamphlet.png

Notice it just has the UMD symbol

ventus12

Okay. I'll try to find the image of the pamphlet from that gaming event from December which showed the game was being released on the UMD in japan. And the contract is for NA

edit: http://images.khinsider.com/BBSPSP/BBSPamphlet.png

Notice it just has the UMD symbol

alright there is the proof but when did say that bbs was going to be on psn for sure? all i said was that it wasnt in the osn store which is why i thought it was only on umd but still proof is proof even though we were sorta on the same page lol. but bak on the release date do you think it might be later than we expect because you know how the chareacters meet do you think they will have different dialogue between stories? which could prolong the date of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but bak on the release date do you think it might be later than we expect because you know how the chareacters meet do you think they will have different dialogue between stories? which could prolong the date of the game

I don't expect different dialogue. why would there be different dialogue?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The NA team doesn't change the dialogue unless it is absolutely and vitally important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back