• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, I just checked the SE site... (NA version) there's not even a mention on the main site.

That's just sad... abadcharacter

You'd think that they would have already done it. We're just four months away from June; the month that people actually think the game's going to come out in.

8shortfuse

I'm hoping they release soon since when KH2 came out in JP it came out in NA the same month or the next.

3 months actually, but still that's not that long of a wait. It's already been a month since BBS was released. if it followed the same lines, we would get it in the beginning of April. seems kinda unlikely. Days took about 4 months...so maybe May.

Although, I still think it'll be in the summer.

LuxordKing

I hope it will release between April-May, June+ is just to long of a wait Square wouldn't test us like that (or would they...)

I just hope to see a few things

1. Some type of showing that they are at least working on it, yes we have gotten replies from VA's but nothing really from Square themselves. (they could simply say "COMING SPRING 2010".) thats enough for anyone am I right.

2. A website that they will actually finish.

3. Some type of conformation on how they are planning on releasing it (as in maybe PSN along with PSP's in general (maybe something else like a Coded NA announcement though highly unlikely it would be interesting.))

4. Maybe some news on the third title. (as well as unlikely it would be epic.)

Those are really the only things I would like to know. How about you guys.

Just something so we know. An update if you will. I mean Japan gets there conformation in 2007 that Square is working on it. Why are we so different as to get a simple "Coming Spring 2010" Is it really that hard to say that.

FadedSunrise

To those saying that Squeenix "wouldn't" absolutely positively make us wait as long as something like June, I say, setting expectations for their good behavior might instead leave you angry or heartbroken. My personal philosophy is to assume that they will be the greatest jerks on the planet, and will make us wait till September+. That way, when they end up NOT making us wait till December, I will be pleasantly surprised. If they DO make it September+, I will be nonchalant. This kind of mentality sets me up for the least likelihood of disappointment(s)

If however, the like worst case scenario in the world happens, another thing like Dissidia, then I volunteer to join the pitchfork mob. ffffuuu

Violetta

I would be really happy if they said something about the date sometime soon, but didn't anyonde considered the idea that they haven't announced anything yet because they didn't decide? I think (or at least feel better thinking) that they would have made an announcement before saying something like spring or summer 2010 if the day they were planning to realease it was in the middle of spring or in the middle of summer. But they didn't. Why? Simply because they are going to release it in the begginig of summer or in the end of spring,and since they still don't know they leave us in the dark, suffering and using all our strenght to resist spoilers .

kwkatz09

I hope it will release between April-May, June+ is just to long of a wait Square wouldn't test us like that (or would they...)

I just hope to see a few things

1. Some type of showing that they are at least working on it, yes we have gotten replies from VA's but nothing really from Square themselves. (they could simply say "COMING SPRING 2010".) thats enough for anyone am I right.

2. A website that they will actually finish.

3. Some type of conformation on how they are planning on releasing it (as in maybe PSN along with PSP's in general (maybe something else like a Coded NA announcement though highly unlikely it would be interesting.))

4. Maybe some news on the third title. (as well as unlikely it would be epic.)

Those are really the only things I would like to know. How about you guys.

Just something so we know. An update if you will. I mean Japan gets there conformation in 2007 that Square is working on it. Why are we so different as to get a simple "Coming Spring 2010" Is it really that hard to say that.

I agree with you 100% on all of that. thebatman

It really isn't fair that they get confirmation in '07 about it and we have yet to hear even a simple "Comming Soon" from them. I know the game belongs to them and all but, sharing is caring. (Did I just say sharing is caring? lol I think I need to get BBS soon :) )

Jakek9

I read my Gameinformer

This game is probably coming out to NA in June. YA, that kinda sucks. Oh well, It will be worth the wait.

Square said this game comes out in between June And August.

Edit: Someone tried making a thread on this XD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
My personal philosophy is to assume that they will be the greatest jerks on the planet, and will make us wait till September+.
They're gonna announce something more important first.

Like Four Warriors of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back