• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I cant trust to everybody of you.
First doesn't make sense. It should have been "I can't trust any of you." Which you should say cause I can't even trust myself. A picture though isn't going to make any of us hunt her down, and steal her away from your hopes and dreams.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
She is really beautiful, and I think I love her, I always have to think of her.
Ecstasy is right.
Sorry, it's just plain stupid to think she's wonderful/you're in love with her when you haven't even truly spoken to her before.

Yes I know, but, it is love. It happened, I cant restore it lol
I know her action, I know the way she talks. I know what kind she is. I only heard it I know, but, I fell in love, however, I cant wait till tuesday.

This isn't Romeo and Juliet.
It's the 21st century. People are assholes.
You're infatuated lol.

Last edited:

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
Ecstasy is right.
Sorry, it's just plain stupid to think she's wonderful/you're in love with her when you haven't even truly spoken to her before.

but he has, i think, there friends now, thrax i think u need to update ur thread and ask what u need help on

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It was their male friends. I just talked to her in the breaks. She was shy as I said. Then, they came, and asked, who the fuck are you. I said, who the fuck is asking? Then he said, what the fuck do you think who you are. I stood up and asked what he wants. Then he pushed me back and said I shouldnt talk to her. And she wrote me in MSN-
"Hey, sorry about today, but forget them. They are talking nonsense, they cant forbid you to meet me. And besides, I still wanna meet you" and she maade this smiley -> ; )

row row fight da powah

So let us know when you guys are official or something.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I have a date with her. Next tuesday, after the school. :D

No matter how much she yells or tries to stop you, stick it in. There is NO way this relationship will progress if you can't convey to her that you are the man and YOU decide when she puts out.

Chris

Awards
No. I have other pussys to stick my dick. She isnt like that, I need some time till I can get off her tanga.

FUCKING LISTEN TO ME

YOU GOTTA PUMP HER

SUCK HER NIPPLES

So you have other females to stick your penis into? With your amazingly suave approach to woman, I am not surprised.

You must be knee deep.

In pussy.

Aqua13

so how are things with u and her? i didnt bother to look at the comments (sorry) but i bet everything is going ok.

Chris

Awards
Allright you virgin.

Right, I mean, how could you NOT be getting pussy when your approach to woman consists of falling in love with them when they ask you about a test and making a thread about it on a Kingdom Hearts forum and putting "<3" in the title

Teach me brah

For shits sake, I would have left this thread like two pages ago if you didn't continue to supply me with hilariously faggot replies that just fuel me to make fun of you more.

Aqua13

Right, I mean, how could you NOT be getting pussy when your approach to woman consists of falling in love with them when they ask you about a test and making a thread about it on a Kingdom Hearts forum and putting "<3" in the title

Teach me brah

For shits sake, I would have left this thread like two pages ago if you didn't continue to supply me with hilariously faggot replies that just fuel me to make fun of you more.

i think u are taking it too far....lets try not to make this thread spam and get it closed

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
No. I have other pussys to stick my dick. She isnt like that, I need some time till I can get off her tanga.
Since when have people started counting their blow up dolls are real pussy?

Dude if you cannot tell her how you feel then your might as well hit it and quit it like Antlion said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back