• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New D-links for international version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

αsiя;5244925 said:
I thought the same thing with Snow White and Cinderella.

on an unrelated note, am i the only one that, when using the cinderella finisher as aqua, thought "DANCE WATER DANCE"? lol (i figure thats an old and stupid thing, but it just popped into my head lol)

on a related note, i think an Isa/Lea d-link would be pretty cool, maybe even the three fairies from Enchanted Domain?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes it goes form Captain Justice to Captain Dark. You can tell because if you look at the Captain Dark picture on the right, you'll notice that the 2 circles on that picture both have an item.

Yep. Well, lol I own the JPN version...So I was wondering how I didnt noticed that in the first place lol I had my moments sometimes D:
I want Vanitas to be one D:<

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I did notice it, But I want it through out the game, that was temporarily.
But oh well. ): Just I want it like after or something, I mean COMEON.

Well, you can hack it...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Of course there are only 2 skills and the finisher takes forever to build up so it's kind of worthless when you think about it.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, you can hack it...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Of course there are only 2 skills and the finisher takes forever to build up so it's kind of worthless when you think about it.

I dont hack games. and If i wanted to, I dont have a code breaker. So yeah I play games with out hacking its more fun, and better for me.

Mog

Awards
Well to be honest, maybe Pete is the only D-Link :/
Anyway, I think Pete will be for all 3 characters. D-Links that I would like to see are Tigger (it's not gonna happen, but it'd be freakin' epic), Captain Hook, Master Eraqus and the Evil Queen. Those are probably not gonna happen... but I would like to see them.

Yes. Basically when your D-Link is at level 1, it has one appearance and a few skills. But once you get 2 star-shaped items that randomly appear while being in D-Link, then your D-Link will level up, give more skills, a new finisher and a new character appearance.
For example, if you are a level one on Peter Pan, the image is of Peter Pan but once you get a level 2 one then it is Tinkerbell. Or if you have a level one Ventus, it'd be his normal clothes but a level 2 Ventus would have his armor.

Judging from the video, it looks like level 1 Pete is Captain Justice and level 2 Pete is Captain Dark.

Omg tigger would be awesome...Except he doesn't really appear in the game,but they COULD give you the tigger d-link when you go into merlins house and open the winnie the pooh book in radiant garden. I was thinking terra could get the Hades d-link too.
Well it wouldnt make sense for Master Eraqus to be a d-link, because he dies, and like i said how would you borrow powers from a dead person. And Master Xehanort wouldn't work, cuz when Terra fights him, you can use d-links and that wouldn't make sense to borrow powers from the person you're fighting, same with Eraqus. And yes, Zack is a d-link for Ven.
Yeah I agree on Eraqus and Xehanort.However I used CWCHEAT to get Vanitas' d-link during the whole game and whenever I battled Vanitas,I used his own d-link against him,although it only has 4 attacks. :/

Awards
Omg tigger would be awesome...Except he doesn't really appear in the game,but they COULD give you the tigger d-link when you go into merlins house and open the winnie the pooh book in radiant garden. I was thinking terra could get the Hades d-link too.

Yeah I agree on Eraqus and Xehanort.However I used CWCHEAT to get Vanitas' d-link during the whole game and whenever I battled Vanitas,I used his own d-link against him,although it only has 4 attacks. :/

Dude. SPOILERS. use tags please..

micbeasty

so i'm definetly positive terra will get hook and hades not so positive on the evil queen theory though, and i think tht one of the d-links for aqua might be aura and for ven either aura or the three fairies ths wht i think though so discuss.....

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
so i'm definetly positive terra will get hook and hades not so positive on the evil queen theory though, and i think tht one of the d-links for aqua might be aura and for ven either aura or the three fairies ths wht i think though so discuss.....

Well aren't you confident
What makes you say that?

micbeasty

well yes i am and the only reason i say tht is bc u can tell tht hades has a bond with terra and the same goes with hook and for the idea of aura and the three fairies i say tht bc the only confirmed dlink for enchanted dominion was maleficent and tht was confirmed only for terra so i'm guessing the three fairies for ven and aura for aqua, but tht last part was a therory of mine so we'll see.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I believe each character has atleast 10 D-Links. It could be 11 or 12 but I know for sure that there are atleast 10.

Really?!?!? Thats much more then I had thought...I was thinking more like 7-8...but thats good considering we will get even more in teh US version...more to level up!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I went to check the D-link list over at the KHwiki (I'm assuming this is something they got right), and like, Ven and Aqua have quite a few more D-links than Terra. I hope he gets some more in the NA version to even things out.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Max Goof. When are they going to put him in Kingdom Hearts? He could do the Powerline dance that has the same effect as th MJ dance in MJ's Moonwalker.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Max Goof. When are they going to put him in Kingdom Hearts? He could do the Powerline dance that has the same effect as th MJ dance in MJ's Moonwalker.

lol, I doubt he'd appear in KH. The fact that he's never been mentioned despite the fact that he is Goofy's son would just be too weird for it's own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back