• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Enemy, I Think ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

anty ways the pink and white symbols mean nothing its just the color of KHDDD the theme color is white and pink but if you zoom in on the symbols you can see there is a diffrence in some were the middle of the heart is you can see an arrow pointing down in one of them and another is poiting up

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
yea it may look like that but listen zoom in on the baner i did and the white one has 2 diffrent styles
in the middle there is a arrow pointing up on one of them and the other is poiting down so far the pink is pointing up and down too i wonder if that means somthing likt the falling and riseing of both riku and sora

Yes there are 2 different styles for each color, that's what I just said.
There are only 2 styles and they both are shown in pink and white. Reason, everything on that banner is pink and white, colors have nothing to do with it, there are only two styles...the one that looks like it has wings coming off the side of the heart, and the other that has two lines that are curled coming off the side of the heart.

The one with wings has a diamond at the bottom of the heart, and the one with with curls has a circle at the bottom of the heart.

Awards
In regards to there being a new enemy which is mixed between an Unversed and a Heartless, I don't see it happening.

For starters, there's the aesthetic. As it is, Unversed look fairly like Heartless. So a blend between the two would create something that would look even more like a Heartless, and that would be a huge issue. I don't want to reach a point where I can't tell the difference between several species of enemies.

Additionally, I can't conceive of any story reason for the two to fuse. Back in the day, Nomura referred to the Unversed as precursors to Heartless, and while that isn't literally true, it is on some level when you think about it. Unversed are darkness produced from negative emotion. Heartless are darkness of the Heart. So, if anything, Unversed are a more specific form of "darkness of the heart."

Heartless are an amalgamation of all the heart's darkness (which is why you can only have one at a time, assuming you have one heart), whereas Unversed are a manifestation of one specific instance of that darkness (which is why you can have an infinite number- as many as you can feel in the spectrum of emotion).

So if we were to hypothetically clump all of the Unversed of one heart together, we would get a creature that represents all the darkness of the heart. You know. A Heartless.

And that's why I don't see any need to have some sort of hybrid.
We still need to focus on the nature of the Lingering Spirits in the mean time.

kh-815

now i just realized that the symbols almost look like the unversed symbols.

Dr_Mario64

Dude like once I played KH1 after I played KH2,COM, and Days and as soon as Sora's Mom calls him down for dinner I was thinking "Did she ever wonder about WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER SON!?"
KH1:Sora where are you?
COM:I have a son named Sora
KH2:It's been a year WHERE IS HE?
after KH2: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
most likely after or during DDD: Going on ANOTHER ADVENTURE...well make sure to make it for dinner XD

But back to the topic:
I would <3 to see new enemies mixed with Heartless and Unversed!

The inclusion of Sora's mother has always been something that confused me. She does not serve the plot or the gameplay in any practical manner. She only has one line in the entire series and we don't even know what she looks like. No sprite, no character art, no code, no nothin. I would have been ok w/ that if Square had gotten back to her at a later time, but nope! She just says, "Sora, come down for dinner!" and disappears from existence.

NotaHero21

The inclusion of Sora's mother has always been something that confused me. She does not serve the plot or the gameplay in any practical manner. She only has one line in the entire series and we don't even know what she looks like. No sprite, no character art, no code, no nothin. I would have been ok w/ that if Square had gotten back to her at a later time, but nope! She just says, "Sora, come down for dinner!" and disappears from existence.

This has actually always disturbed me a little, it leave out a dynamic that could bring real depth some of the more two dimensional aspects of the KH characters. Riku's apparent angst at the begging of the first game, I've always imagined that he has a ruff home life...but nothing was ever shown. Sad that they never compromised on such wasted potential...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back