• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku vs Chernabog.
THE BEST BOSS FIGHT IN THE WHOLE SERIES O.O

The new Dream Eaters... That Peguses thingy? I don't think Sora should ride that... It's deliverying the worng message of the epicness of the game XDDDDDDDDDD
And a Clown bubble Ohhhh! So cute! Too bad it's only a Nightmare...

A ending smilier to Re:coded?
Man I can't handle anymore cliffhangers. The last one was already enough for me, I hope he dosen't mean that MX is immortal or whatever 'cause that would destory the whole story XDDDDD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Considering Axel killing Zexion resulted in him becoming a Somebody again (which is what the Organization wanted in the first place), I really don't see why Ienzo should feel angry at Lea.

Ienzo would know Axel really had no intention of anything happening aside from ending his existence, though. And I'd imagine that, even if you came back, getting the life drained out of you as someone else watches in amusement would be a rather traumatic memory that would color your view of that person afterwards. =P

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
If Sora/Riku indeed have world-party members (which seems unlikely now), it would be awesome if they had a similar pink gauge to the Dream eaters that filled to do something like a combo attack with them, like we've seen in these scans~ I could imagine Neku's looking epic :3 As it is now though, the scans haven't really given anything on that, so it may be very doubtable.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If Sora/Riku indeed have world-party members (which seems unlikely now), it would be awesome if they had a similar pink gauge to the Dream eaters that filled to do something like a combo attack with them, like we've seen in these scans~ I could imagine Neku's looking epic :3 As it is now though, the scans haven't really given anything on that, so it may be very doubtable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Nomura said we would have World Party Members, who could just take the spot of one of the Dream Eaters. But I could be wrong.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku vs Chernabog.
THE BEST BOSS FIGHT IN THE WHOLE SERIES O.O

The new Dream Eaters... That Peguses thingy? I don't think Sora should ride that... It's deliverying the worng message of the epicness of the game XDDDDDDDDDD
And a Clown bubble Ohhhh! So cute! Too bad it's only a Nightmare...

A ending smilier to Re:coded?
Man I can't handle anymore cliffhangers. The last one was already enough for me, I hope he dosen't mean that MX is immortal or whatever 'cause that would destory the whole story XDDDDD

Ghost Clown might have been introduced as a Nightmare, but so has Wondernyan, Neko Cat, and Aura Lion. Pretty sure we'll be able collect it and use it in your party.

We've known since early last year that the ending would be shocking. I'm shocked over how shocked people are. Highly doubt MX is immortal. He probably will be for a short period of time (like he absorbs KH or something) like most villains who obtain their goal then have to be destroyed. The normal JRPG style.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Nomura said we would have World Party Members, who could just take the spot of one of the Dream Eaters. But I could be wrong.

I feel like he said so as well, but we haven't seen any party members. Either they are trying to show off the Dream Eaters or there aren't. :c

Lonbilly

Awards
I feel like he said so as well, but we haven't seen any party members. Either they are trying to show off the Dream Eaters or there aren't. :c

I hope it's just showing off, because I've been looking forward to fighting side by side with Quasimodo. Not to mention Kevin in Legacy, or MDG in CoM, etc. And the TWEWY cast.

TepidShark

Awards
Didn't they Discuss about having remakes for KH? I don't see why that wouldn't be the secret game?

You mean the rumored HD collection?

It's just a rumor. DDD will be releasing this year, but I doubt it's the 10th year anniversary. As for the remakes, they're only rumors right now.

Nomura talked about some kind of HD thing in reference to the tenth anniversary before TGS but he did not specifically say the words "HD Remakes or HD Remasters" People thought that it was that because he said it related to bringing new players into the series. He very well could be referring to that but right now it is in rumor territory.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope it's just showing off, because I've been looking forward to fighting side by side with Quasimodo. Not to mention Kevin in Legacy, or MDG in CoM, etc. And the TWEWY cast.

The first battle with the dream eater made it appere as if we would be fighting alongside Neku, yet they never revealed anything of that encounter. Similar to where quasimodo says he will help us ight the mionster in the bell tower too. But i doubt he will since, the demo showed that fight as a solo

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first battle with the dream eater made it appere as if we would be fighting alongside Neku, yet they never revealed anything of that encounter. Similar to where quasimodo says he will help us ight the mionster in the bell tower too. But i doubt he will since, the demo showed that fight as a solo

We haven't seen a lot of the game. Pretty weak argument since, while we know more than we did before September, we still know very little about this game. There have been impressions of KH3D that people have had that we haven't even seen proven ("Neku floating away with a trail/cloud of glitter" one thing I remember right now...also the name of the Tron: Legacy world...)

We also still don't even understand the story or have an idea of where it is going.

Lonbilly

Awards
This could form a whole new branch of sidegames. "Dream Eaters: Gotta Catch'em All!" XD

Gimme that Kingdom Karts game joked about earlier, but with Dream Eaters as the drivers, and I'll totally buy that. It could be like that Digimon Racing game.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Awsome art and designs
Bbs style gameplay + dream world physics
Shocking twists
New disney stuff and
>rainbow pegasus
Rainbow_dash_S01E13.png

I take back all my hating on dream eaters

micbeasty

Just saw this on KH13:

--Other than Fantasia's world, there is the appearance of a character wearing a black coat and has gold eyes. Who is this character?
Nomura: In KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix we added a boss, a mysterious man who can manipulate time. That's him. KH3D will talk about what sort of person he is. For instance, where he will go in the future, and the appearance of Vanitas, we will see some appearances of this person of darkness.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hooray! Time manipulation!

Oh, great... now we get paradoxes. And then Kingdom Hearts will be renamed Kinchan.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
MX sure wasn't kidding when he said he left many roads open. I wonder if this Young MX is part of his plan.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Just saw this on KH13:

--Other than Fantasia's world, there is the appearance of a character wearing a black coat and has gold eyes. Who is this character?
Nomura: In KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix we added a boss, a mysterious man who can manipulate time. That's him. KH3D will talk about what sort of person he is. For instance, where he will go in the future, and the appearance of Vanitas, we will see some appearances of this person of darkness.

OMG OMG this explains so much but at the same time replaces every qestion answered by 4 new ones. Mabey hes not a villain at all. Technically we dont knwo what he is after. Despite having xheanort face i feel like that wont be his title. I find it strange that he is powerful at a young age. I also undersand why peopl said he might have kain's VA. lol Idid not think we would meet the mysterious figure so soon.

Gram

Banned
Awards
best damn thing i've seen on here for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!
CHERNABOG!!!!

also riku looks pimp in his tron suit xD

Edit:
stands corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back