• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, I can't for it to actually come out and all. The worlds look so interesting and the fact that it has a Lilo and Stitch World makes it look interesting! OMG I<3 Ven's posture in the picture. XDDDD

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so do you guys think there will be a bundle

probably not since the PSP go doesnt read disks

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i just kinda prefer having the game in a disk
for some reason

Me too, I have never been a fan of downloading games. I prefer for games to be kept on physical things like a disc where they can be bought in stores.

Maybe the next step after disk is gaming companies putting games on MP3 like sticks that can be connected to a small console and played. Like stiking an mp3 player in the usb port of a computer. It would make the games take up less room and also the consoles could be smaller.

Atleast something like this would be physical.

is it me or are the scans of aqua fighting have a different keyblade each time o_O
they look different to me they are all blue but the last one looks kinda like starseeker o_O

Yeah her keyblade is different. Maybe this means keyblades can be changed. Probably it's part of the growth system I bet.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yes i understand Japanese, but the fuckin kanji in the passage is too damn blurry for mii to read. i have bad eyes ok?

don't be a wise ass i can see the text in the scan.
I can barely read it either....

I don't know what they do in the town of Bedrock, but here we don't double post.
Carry on~...
This made me laugh really hard xD Harder than it probably should have ^^;

Aria

braver by the minute
Yay finally there's a lilo and stitch wordl!! Cannot wait to play it!

Shadow'sDestiny

is it me or are the scans of aqua fighting have a different keyblade each time o_O
they look different to me they are all blue but the last one looks kinda like starseeker o_O

Well, they changed the MP bar too, so why can't they change her keyblade?
It looks more like the one from KH1.
It curves around the HP bar, but it doesn't have sections like the one from KH1.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3856/1v9kiqsw1.jpg [look at the HP bar and that area]

Well, the Keyblade change could have also just been them showing you get to use other keyblades, but I doubt it...

the_flintstones

Well, they changed the MP bar too, so why can't they change her keyblade?
It looks more like the one from KH1.
It curves around the HP bar, but it doesn't have sections like the one from KH1.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3856/1v9kiqsw1.jpg [look at the HP bar and that area]

Well, the Keyblade change could have also just been them showing you get to use other keyblades, but I doubt it...

haha, it's because the scans suck, so we can't see what that gauge actually is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The blue gauge that goes over the hp bar is the focus gauge, they just changed the design and made the D-Link bigger.

BTW, Anyone know what a D-Link actualy is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back