• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i know alladin's going to be here..

since the girl is one of the 7 princess..

It might not be. Who said they found all of the PoH? They were looking, doesn't mean they were completely successful.

But we'll see. I'm tried of Agrabah. I might love the movie but no more Aladdin.

crazzyBRY

I hope Stitch has guns. That would be awesome.

he probably will

370-053754_MED.jpg

Sora1915

Bronze Member
YAY! Aqua shrinks in Castle of Dreams too! And YAY STUTCH! AND AQUA'S RENDER ROCKS! I Started screaming when I saw this all posted finally xD

Doesn't it look like Ven and Stitch are outside in space and not in a ship? It looks like Terra and Stitch are in it but you can see stars and well the whole sky in Ven's ^^; THANK GOD! Hopefully it's not just the damn spaceship then, that would get boring....

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't see why anyone would complain about not visiting classic worlds. People are acting as if the Stitch world should only exist ten years after BBS or something. Some worlds are obviously going to be more advanced than others, it isn't like the medieval worlds are influenced by the more futuristic worlds or vice versa.

Let's say there was life on another planet. We here on Earth would either be more advanced or less advanced, you can't expect everything to be the same.

Anyways, this is Stitch from the intergalactic portion of Lilo & Stitch. At least it's more serious than what Hawaii would be. Besides, not everything can be serious all the time.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Geeze why are there people bitching about Stitch in the tags? ugh.......

As for the thing with Aqua using a stop like spell it is her new attack Time Supriser which the talked about in the V-Jump thing too, and it looks like there are 2 of her so maybe she is teleporting....

Pianoajd2

How do you guys think Stitch got to Raidant Garden? I have a feeling he may hitched a ride with one of TAV without them noticing...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Aqua's hair looks more smoother and a bit more lighter i like it

Awards
My hopes for a serious storyline are dim,

You're worried about a game with Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty in it no longer being srs business because Stitch was introduced.

Just because the main storyline is serious does not mean that the game can't have fun or lighter aspects in it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
still no translations about the scans?
I only recognize a little so I wouldn't really be able to help much.....plus the scan is kinda sucky, the Aqua ones are a lot better. I know in the one where she is using Time Supriser the title above it says "Aqua's Time Supriser" The first one where she is fighting its talking about the Command Gauge and it mentions about using the circle and triangle buttons to attack. And the third and last ones say those are both Finish techniques she uses. Thats the best I can do

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Hmm.. seems like BBS might explain some of the summons too.
Aqua looks like a full-fledged final fantasy character in that pose xD
Lol..the way the pages are folded..it looks like Ven and Aqua are like humping or something. Or dirty dancing or something..ok nvm sick perverted mind ahhh
Terra looks boring :p

I wonder why we never see Aqua in any of the worlds? Except Cinderella, and that one foresty area that I think was Cinderella world, too.

WEEE, exited for BBS :D

ok, ill shut up now,

EDIT:

ohh, I just noticed stitch is biting Terra's arm! ahahahha.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Hmm.. seems like BBS might explain some of the summons too.
Aqua looks like a full-fledged final fantasy character in that pose xD
Lol..the way the pages are folded..it looks like Ven and Aqua are like humping or something. Or dirty dancing or something..ok nvm sick perverted mind ahhh
Terra looks boring :p

I wonder why we never see Aqua in any of the worlds? Except Cinderella, and that one foresty area that I think was Cinderella world, too.

WEEE, exited for BBS :D

ok, ill shut up now,

EDIT:

ohh, I just noticed stitch is biting Terra's arm! ahahahha.
I think the forest is Snow White's world.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
What I want to see...is the release date. You can't see it clearly enough in the scan. Does it say TBA 2009? Damnit, I want a clearer scan!!
wawawah i want a release date whine whine whine why do you show us fuzzy scans waaah waah waah my life is so more important than everyoen elses wwhaaa waah waah

be fucking grateful that you're getting some information at least! goddamn.
I think the forest is Snow White's world.
really? i thought i saw a white castle in the distance.. lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why are people bitching about this world? It's not like Stitch is such a big leap from any other world. They're all meant for kids--which means they aren't "serious". I think if they integrate it into the plot well (just like any other world) it will be good.

Doubting the storyline of BBS because of Deep Space is utterly ridiculous/retarded. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back