• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! (TRANSLATIONS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papou

I like Axel in Neverland. It seems like a nice world for Axel and Roxas to be together in. Plus, the other Org. members (besides the ones in CoM) all get to go to different worlds with Roxas as well, Axel just gets one extra, which seems fair because he's more important to Roxas's story than the other members. But I do agree with the people who think the CoM members need some more attention.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ Actually, I don't believe we ever got confirmation on that.

Oh look, the boys are going on a treasure hunt with the pirates! :)

This game just keeps on looking more and more amazing! I am sooooo happy that Castle Oblivion is back!

Saix: Which one is more important to you?

Ha! I KNEW they weren't just talking about Roxas! This just backs up my theory even more that they were arguing over what to do about Xion.

Roxas: So this is Castle Oblivion

Oh man. I'm starting to suspect that I might've just died and gone to heaven.

On another note, has anyone noticed the pictures of Saix, Axel, and Roxas in Scan 2? It looks like they're in another room in the Castle That Never Was, or even the basement level of Castle Oblivion. I wonder where they are and what they're doing.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ha! I KNEW they weren't just talking about Roxas! This just backs up my theory even more that they were arguing over what to do about Xion.

The thing right after, though, is to be kept in mind:

Saix: To return to the origin of everything, for the sake of our goal

It seems it seems more of, what's more important to you? Friendship, or our goal? Seems to be heading that way. It can also explain why Axel never revealed anything to Roxas, and why he constantly makes decisions that are loyal to the Organization in some aspect, and some not.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
On another note, has anyone noticed the pictures of Saix, Axel, and Roxas in Scan 2? It looks like they're in another room in the Castle That Never Was, or even the basement level of Castle Oblivion. I wonder where they are and what they're doing.

They are in Addled Impasse, in the Castle That Never Was

Avens

The thing right after, though, is to be kept in mind:

Saix: To return to the origin of everything, for the sake of our goal

It seems it seems more of, what's more important to you? Friendship, or our goal? Seems to be heading that way. It can also explain why Axel never revealed anything to Roxas, and why he constantly makes decisions that are loyal to the Organization in some aspect, and some not.

The full line from the trailers is:

Saix: Which one is more important to you? A meaningless friendship or the existance/elimination of Roxas? For the sake of our goal... etc.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It can also explain why Axel never revealed anything to Roxas, and why he constantly makes decisions that are loyal to the Organization in some aspect, and some not.

I always figured that not telling Roxas the truth had as much to do with Axel not wanting to lose Roxas as anything else.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It looks like DiZ will be in it too (The line about the guy in red clothes)

And I wonder what Pete's plan is. It can't be ressurecting Maleficent since he doesn't know she's dead, unless Namine can work on people who know Roxas...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(facepalm) good point. I just saw that and went DiZ!

Well, we knew he was going to be in it anyway though...

williams358/2

I am pumped as hell for this game to come out.

I hope roxas gets different keyblades throughout the game, instead of having that damn kingdom key the whole time.

Xango99

uuh, the room with Saix looks NOTHING like addle impasse from kh2! the one in the scan looks like a very dark room whereas the place we figth Saix is white and grey...his battle field was much lighter and you could even seen kh moon from the windows!

so why do people keep saying that the scan is the picture of Saix battle room in kh2 when it is clearly not?!!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
And I wonder what Pete's plan is. It can't be ressurecting Maleficent since he doesn't know she's dead, unless Namine can work on people who know Roxas...

It could be, He seemed pretty aware of her Demise in KH2. He was saved by her after being banished. It seems he is simply carrying out her plans.

I am pumped as hell for this game to come out.

I hope roxas gets different keyblades throughout the game, instead of having that damn kingdom key the whole time.

Roxas will have other forms of the Keyblade with the introduction of the Gear system. We have already seen i think 2 versions of the keyblade so far in Days

uuh, the room with Saix looks NOTHING like addle impasse from kh2! the one in the scan looks like a very dark room whereas the place we figth Saix is white and grey...his battle field was much lighter and you could even seen kh moon from the windows!

so why do people keep saying that the scan is the picture of Saix battle room in kh2 when it is clearly not?!!!!

Your just not looking hard enough. Its pretty obvious that is it infact Saix's room. Its hard to tell with the LQ of the scan but the backround you can make out the windows

H

Haxon

do you think well be able to go into all of the organizaions rooms?(grave stone things)
that would be soo cool!!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
do you think well be able to go into all of the organizaions rooms?(grave stone things)
that would be soo cool!!!
In the Proof of Existence? Probably, because we see Axel and Roxas in Addled Impasse. I don't think we'll be able to go in the ones with the CoM members, since they die in the beginning of the story.

Thisbe

All I can think of is:

"Axel, why is everything in this building white?"

"Oh, Marluxia couldn't afford to get it painted. He blew the whole decorating budget on those flower statues."

"..."

Papou

The CoM ones could just take you to different locations in CO. Remember, we could still go to Havoc's Divide and Addled Impasse after Luxord and Saix were dead. But they might be closed up after the events of CoM end.

"Axel, why is everything in this building white?"

"Oh, Marluxia couldn't afford to get it painted. He blew the whole decorating budget on those flower statues."

"..."
lol decorating budget

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

look at the weird patters on the floor, and the crease things between the windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back