• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Looks like the "Colosseum" is roped off in the demo

also the toy looking arch thing has an wrought iron gate in it

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
its me or Traverse Town have a different music theme?

I think it has the same normal theme, but it sounds like to me that Traverse Town has a new battle theme because that did not sound like "Hand in Hand". And the Dream Eater Boss theme sounds pretty cool too.

Hirun

5J00

Man, the new Traverse Town logo is pretty.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I've always loved Traverse Town. I'm glad we'll be able to romp through the world again

Sora plays a lot like Aqua/BBS. That air slash he did in the video is a lot like the one Aqua does.

Cynical Optimist

Neku looks amazing in 3D <3 <3 <3 And it was playing Twister. <3 <3 <3 Omg Sora I love his faces and Neku just handing on a building wtf XDDDDD And Neku was just like "*grabs hand*" XD And Traverse Town looks stunning and huge and pretty and I love it all <3

Whaa??! Seriously?! *Plays back vid, listening full blast* ...Oh my god, you're right! I didn't notice that 'till you pointed it out. Thanks~

So far Traverse Town looks awesome AND we got to see some Free Flow Action. They could have shown off the area a little bit more, but for now, I am pleased :3

Now all that's left is that Trailer~ Thanks for posting this, Sign!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I've always loved Traverse Town. I'm glad we'll be able to romp through the world again

Sora plays a lot like Aqua/BBS. That air slash he did in the video is a lot like the one Aqua does.

i thought that was lightning moove blitz? that what it look liek to me anyway

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(OH, and Neku is so cute hanging off the building like that)

I liked how TWEWY was separate from the rest of SE, so I hope this falls into another KH cameo deal rather then the two games being linked.

Hirun

Whaa??! Seriously?! *Plays back vid, listening full blast* ...Oh my god, you're right! I didn't notice that 'till you pointed it out. Thanks~

So far Traverse Town looks awesome AND we got to see some Free Flow Action. They could have shown off the area a little bit more, but for now, I am pleased :3

Now all that's left is that Trailer~ Thanks for posting this, Sign!
I hear the very beginning of Twister and then it gets drowned out by talking and apologizing. xD Also, I saw that Riku's back seems to have one of those new heart symbols on the back in another image, but Sora's back is just plain. haha

I want another video of the gameplay, with just the sound from the 3DS though... partially in hopes that someone will do like BlueNocturne and remake the music before the game.

Mr Yippie

I'm actually really curious as to the purpose of the gate area we saw a while back.

There's a Colosseum and some closed off gates, but are they world gates?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
lol Wandanyan. And Twister :D Could barely hear it. So far, liking what I'm seeing from both Riku and Sora. Can't wait for more gameplay clips and the trailer.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Twister:

English:

Japanese:

The power is yet unknown. The Power is yet Unknown. The Power is yet Unknown.

(Official remix: }

videogamefan

anyone like the freshness this game brings? :)

Me, I do! The way they remade Traverse Town is just awesome and though I liked the original, the freshness of having more exploration is great. Not to mention the fact that all the Disney worlds are going to be new.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Twister:

English:

Japanese:

The power is yet unknown. The Power is yet Unknown. The Power is yet Unknown.

(Official remix: }

my god this music is aweseom!!!!!! i need more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back