• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New idea concerning Xemnas and the Room of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjack91

Awards
So, before I get attacked for this, I just want to say this is all just opinion and if someone else has thought of this already, then feel free to tell me.

Okay, so we know from KH2 Final Mix + that Xemnas was looking for the Chamber of Awakening (where Ven's body is) in Castle Oblivion and we are left wondering if he ever really found it in 358/2 Days.

Now I know that this may seem like a loose connection but stay with me on this.

When Xemnas and Roxas talk in the Realm of Darkness (in sixth day Roxas is in the Organization), Xemnas's first line is "I've been to see him...he looks a lot like you."

Now, past theory has served to suggest that he is referring to Sora and that this is after Sora and company fight him in Hollow Bastion in KH Final Mix.

However, because we know Nomura does enjoy coming up with new ideas for connections in the series, I thought of what he might actually be referring to.

My idea is that he is in fact referring to Ven, not Sora.

Xemnas has found the Chamber of Awakening and has seen Ven within it.

Furthermore, I believe that he actually finds the Chamber of Awakening and his discovery of this will be pivotal in the future of Kingdom Hearts.

This does contradict with the idea that when Axel and others involved went to look for this room, it was after Xemnas had already found it. That is the main flaw in my theory. If they showed Xemnas having talked with Roxas's about his true name later on, this theory could be sound.

The other problem is with Roxas actually learning about it six days into his birth. Why would Xemnas want Roxas to know this or even care about this at that point?

I'm not sure what you all might think, but if this doesn't seem plausible, I understand.

But please post your thoughts.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Such great grammar put into such an unoriginal and flawed idea.

You seem smart so keep it up. Even though it seems wrong for exactly the reason you said, it was a good read.

Welcome to the forums. :B

Edit: Blah tried to give ya rep but I've given too much. D:

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I think Nomura confirmed that the scene on the beach with Roxas and Xemnas was a "dream-like" sequence.

Justjack91

Awards
Such great grammar put into such an unoriginal and flawed idea.

You seem smart so keep it up. Even though it seems wrong for exactly the reason you said, it was a good read.

Welcome to the forums. :B

Edit: Blah tried to give ya rep but I've given too much. D:

Thanks...I guess. I appreciate you trying to give me a reputation vote, and I know that the idea wasn't all that original in the first place, but I figured I wanted to post my idea anyways.

Glad to be here. I've actually been on here for a long time but only to read news about the series. I felt like I needed to make my voice heard at some point and well...now seemed like a good time.

I've always wondered about that scene on the beach in the Realm of Darkness and whether or not it even happened. "Dream-like sequence" seems appropriate to describe that event, but I always look at Roxas as a different "character" compared to after his sixth day in the organization.

The way he acts in the Realm of Darkness with Xemnas seems somewhat like he's in control of his "non-existence" and slightly knowledgeable of the situation, but only because he says a few coherent sentences at that point and then seems so different after his 7th day in the Org.

Even if I'm told it's not important, I will continue to speculate about Roxas's first few days of existence (no offense to others who tell me otherwise).

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Xemnas never found the Chamber of Awakening. That is precisely why he sent those Org. member to Castle Oblivion. And the scene on the beach was because Xemnas saw Sora (KH:FinalMix secret boss battle) and evaluated his strength. The only one who can find the room is Aqua because she created it.

A

Azrael

Xemnas never discovered the Chamber of Waking which is why he sent half the Organization to find it in Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure.

He referred to Sora.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Xemnas never found the Chamber of Awakening. That is precisely why he sent those Org. member to Castle Oblivion. And the scene on the beach was because Xemnas saw Sora (KH:FinalMix secret boss battle) and evaluated his strength. The only one who can find the room is Aqua because she created it.

^ pretty much this
Xemnas didn't/couldn't find the Room of Awakening where Ven is

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It's a good theory, but Xemnas never found him. If he did, then he wouldn't have sent multiple Organization member to the castle to find him.

By the way, why couldn't they ever find the Room of Awakening? I mean, Aqua created it from the throne room, and that never seemed hard to get to. I guess they just didn't, but it seems strange, considering how Axel said that he looked everywhere.

Justjack91

Awards
Castle Oblivion is now Aqua's world (if she can ever get back to it). Only she knows how to get to the room.

So the room remains a mystery to everyone except her. It's amazing that she hid it so well from everyone else.

Another thing I've always pondered about is why the castle was structured the way it was by her. You know, rooms that are affected by cards and a change in your abilities for battling.

Memory changing was all Namine's work, but why did Aqua make the castle the way she did. For Ven?

I understand my theory (on the first post) would require quite a bit of information we currently know to be thrown out the door, but even with the release of BBS, Castle Oblivion remains a mysterious place (and possible threat).

I hope the new Coded episode really ties things together for that strange castle.

Kentsu13

i have a question u no how sora had to go into the diff doors/rooms that open to the memories of the worlds is that the cause of namine or the castle itself? if its the castle then maybe some1 very connected to ven (sora?) or some1 whose been to the room (aqua) can only open a door to it

Caasix

Another possibility is that Xemnas was talking about both Sora and Ven.

"I've been to see him" obviously Sora.

"He looks alot like you" Ven.

"Do you remember your true name" this could be Sora or Ven. Most likely he means Sora because Roxas is a anagram for Sora. But on the other hand at the time mabey Xemnas really thought Roxas was Ven's Nobody.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
from what ive learned Aqua didnt make Castle Oblivion purposely. She only meant to craft the room but instead she changed the entire world. Also the cards where made from memory samples the Org. made thanks to Namine. Aqua didnt create a world that works through cards the Org. made the card system. This is also backed up by Axel being sent multiply times to search for the CoW. Also if cards were the only way of traveling through CO the Org. Wouldnt be able to use the corridor of darkness

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Justjack91
My idea is that he is in fact referring to Ven, not Sora

But, whenever Xemnas walks past Roxas, he mouths 'Sora'. How do you explain that?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the scene where we see them talking... later on we actually see that scene again and we actually hear xemnas say "sora" so thats why i dont go with this

SuperSailorEarth

Yeah, I think that it was meant as a mention of Sora, not Ven. However, maybe it was point not to Ven, but to Terra still being apart of Xemnas?

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the scene where Terra puts his hand on Ven's should and talks about saving his life is in the finished game? i'd love to be redirected to that scene if anyone has seen it...

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Yeah, I think that it was meant as a mention of Sora, not Ven. However, maybe it was point not to Ven, but to Terra still being apart of Xemnas?

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the scene where Terra puts his hand on Ven's should and talks about saving his life is in the finished game? i'd love to be redirected to that scene if anyone has seen it...

lol last week i was all the trailers and stuff from 08....you would no believe how much seems to be cut in the finished game. Ex: ven and MX at olympius colesium, all the scenes in the great maw, terra scene yellin at MX ("what have u done to his heart") now placed at the end of the game, eraqus being introduced during the exam instead of him walkin down steps towards TAV in LoD....and alot more stuff. So i doubt that scene is in the finished game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back