• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

This soon? There is a six month delay between the Japanese and English version ._. If that is soon to you...well... ._.

Don't get me wrong. I'm always disappointed when they take the marketing strategy when it comes to releasing games, but I was just basing my assumption that correcting and animating lip sync takes a while. I don't really know, to be honest. :p

I won't pretend to understand why releasing a game in the Summer is such a bad thing; especially, when many students, young and college alike, are out of school. But hey...

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I am conflicted. I kinda want to buy a PS3 for this, but PS4 is coming out soon and they might port this game along with releasing 2.5 to PS4 too. Decisions, Decisions...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am conflicted. I kinda want to buy a PS3 for this, but PS4 is coming out soon and they might port this game along with releasing 2.5 to PS4 too. Decisions, Decisions...

I really doubt they will port it (maybe make it available on PSN and playable via Gaikai's streaming service) but it is your decision.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

If you have PS2 games, get one of the PS3's that can play those too at a pawn shop or something. I know from personal experience that PS2's don't last forever, and my PS3 is (sadly) a couple model numbers too new to actually USE the software. I'm so glad that one of my favorite PS2 series is coming to my PS3; it makes me think it was worth the buy:3

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That was there in the Japanese version. It does look a bit funky since there's empty space, but it's not that big a deal I guess.
Vəntus;6050219 said:
Cannot believe they still left that in the English version. I don't even know why they didn't patch it up in the Japanese version.
the first I even heard of it, to my memory

Hmm? I'm certain after completing Hollow Bastion the first time, getting the Navi-G from Cid and going back and saving in Hollow Bastion would give you that kind of map.
Yeah, itmlooks correct unless you're trying to get to Neverland from Traverse Town.

This soon? There is a six month delay between the Japanese and English version ._. If that is soon to you...well... ._.
Remember they finished the localization in, like, june. Due date=/=release date.

also, they were a small team working on this for two years. Not an army for four

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Remember they finished the localization in, like, june.

also, they were a small team working on this for two years. Not an army for four

I don't understand why you are saying that to her when she was the one who confirmed that fact.

What point are you trying to make here really? It's hardly relevant to her post.

Due date=/=release date.

Poor choice of words meaning the same thing lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Remember they finished the localization in, like, june.

Don't forget I was the one to confirm that the build at E3 was a full build. :\

Due date=/=release date.

I think it does? I'm not sure that you meant to say "due date".

Not sure what point you're trying to make again since 1) It was a small team, but definitely less than 20, and most of those people were planners with an even smaller number of dedicated programmers working on it (like 2-5 of them.)

2) The point I was making to the user was that it hasn't been a short amount of time. It's been a few years, and six months between releases which would give time for any changes that would need to be made if they felt the desire to.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It all looks so awesome, the wait for september is getting harder and harder. Dx

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't understand why you are saying that to her when she was the one who confirmed that fact.

What point are you trying to make here really? It's hardly relevant to her post.

Poor choice of words meaning the same thing lol
I meant the deadline for when they're finished Localizing. Oops.

Also, the point im trying to make is the amount of time *and resources* they put on this are constantly relevant to discussions about how much was actually improved. New face animations may not have been a priority.

It all looks so awesome, the wait for september is getting harder and harder. Dx
Yeah.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If you have PS2 games, get one of the PS3's that can play those too at a pawn shop or something. I know from personal experience that PS2's don't last forever, and my PS3 is (sadly) a couple model numbers too new to actually USE the software. I'm so glad that one of my favorite PS2 series is coming to my PS3; it makes me think it was worth the buy:3

Yeah, this is a really good idea for those who don't own PS3s. I do not believe they'll port the games either to the PS4 sadly for those that don't have PS3s, and you can find these really old Fat PS3s for cheap nowadays since they are very outdated (not less than $100 cheap, but a great deal) that you'll be able to use for a long time since you can play both the remixes and a bunch of other PS2/PS3 games on it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I took some screenshots of the Final Mix abilities.

mzQnjJ9.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't think I've ever heard of Ripple Drive before. Thanks Zephy!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^I noticed the playtime as well and was like lol. I wonder if the timer just stops?

Cool to see some nice abilities we didn't have before. So exciting with only a month left. XD

Jaster

Why Sora has the Keyblade in the station of awakening? Is supossed you must have the dream arms (sword, shield and stick)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Why Sora has the Keyblade in the station of awakening? Is supossed you must have the dream arms (sword, shield and stick)

Ahh nice eye for pointing that out. That is really strange. It must be an error when they were making the screenshots...

11.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everything Square Enix releases in the west nowadays seem to suffer from quality issues, but KH is especially plagued with inaccuracies. It's the strangest thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back