• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
That's not to mention at all the fact that he's a marksman and he's now effectively lost half of his greatest asset. All of a sudden, he's looking through one eye to fire his weapons. No more depth perception, much much more difficult to hit his targets... The stress of rehabilitation, going through training for something he used to be outstandingly impressive with could easily cause quite a lot of stress.

Not to mention picking up chicks would be much more difficult.

Also physical stress and mental stress are quite different things.

Xango99

what are you talking about Nocturne, huey duey and louie were not even in Timeless River....

Im not talking about Donald, im talking about his nephews who look the same age 10 years from kh1....what is up with that, this game better have a good explanation for that...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
what are you talking about Nocturne, huey duey and louie were not even in Timeless River....

You have no evidence of Donald or Goofy ever being children. Perhaps in Disney Town, the laws of how things work are much different.

Awards

Im not talking about Donald, im talking about his nephews who look the same age 10 years from kh1....what is up with that, this game better have a good explanation for that...

frozen stais? There could be a few reasons.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If the truth is immature, than sure.

Why you immature, self centered, smart ass, spoiled, brat. I try to calm everyone down by ending this argument that is really more of scenario based opinion than fact and you turn around and get all immature like that? Who the hell do you think you are? Learn some manners. I hate smart ass little brats.

A

Audo

Why you immature, self centered, smart ass, spoiled, brat. I try to calm everyone down by ending this argument that is really more of scenario based opinion than fact and turn around and get all immature like that? Who the hell do you think you are? Learn some manners. I hate smart ass little brats.
This is why we shouldn't stop.
We'd lose amusing posts such as these.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I'd have to agree with this. >_> The side arguing stress is clearly winning out over the "Nobody Magic" side.
WTF, What does that mean? You calling me a coward?
He's saying that your post was effectively you admitting to losing.
Not to mention picking up chicks would be much more difficult.

Also physical stress and mental stress are quite different things.
Both can result in physical changes. :3 I'm certain most US Presidents don't undergo rigorous Physical stress throughout their presidencies, though they appear to age something like 10-12 years over a four year period.

I honestly would not be surprised by either cause for his gray hair, though I'd much prefer scenes of Braig struggling with his marksmanship after his eye gets plucked out and that driving him mad rather than him getting his eye plucked out and being pretty much fine with it and then he turns into a Nobody and magically has gray hair.

Xango99

Oh please, are you trying to say that Donald goofy were born as Adults??? Ludicris!!! I suppse UNcle scroog was also born as a old man aswell....The fact is Donald, scrooge and the 3 ducks are all related and so its obvious that Donald must have beena kid as well.

And I belive that the people there age differently as they looked very different in Timeless river, but louie, duey, louie looking lie the same 10 year old kids and same height for THAT long? seems like SE were just being lazy...

Awards
Why you immature, self centered, smart ass, spoiled, brat. I try to calm everyone down by ending this argument that is really more of scenario based opinion than fact and you turn around and get all immature like that? Who the hell do you think you are? Learn some manners. I hate smart ass little brats.

Hey be careful... I"m not sure why, but I'm pretty sure Audo can kick all of our butt's.

lol the debate does need to stop though.

Lazybones

About the age thing: Disney probably won't let Square change the looks of their iconic characters. That's probably why all the princesses and Huey, Duey and Louie look the same.

Only characters like Hercules or whatever get to look younger in-game, cause he was shown younger in his movie.

Xango99

I agree with Memory Master. That behavior was not called for. But ofcourse, Raz and Nocturne will KEEP QUIET about that and not call out Audo as being "childish" *yawns* this forum is such a joke sometimes.... Then again, most of you guys are still teens...

A

Audo

seems like SE were just being lazy...
Or perhaps Disney didn't give them permission to de-age their characters physically like that.
The only kind of "age" process we've seen for Disney characters thus far is them simply being drawn different.

I agree with Memory Master. That behavior was not called for. But ofcourse, Raz and Nocturne will KEEP QUIET about that and not call out Audo as being "childish" *yawns* this forum is such a joke sometimes.... Then again, most of you guys are still teens...
Good thing we have such well mannered adults such as you to watch over us, eh?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Oh please, are you trying to say that Donald goofy were born as Adults??? Ludicris!!!

And gigantic talking cats, ducks, and mice are not ludicrous in the slightest, even when nobody questions the fact that they're able to communicate with humans, correct?

At least we're acting our age.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not everything needs some long-winded explanation. Disney Magic, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back