• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEWBIES ARE PEOPLE TOO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FLUXY

Heeey. I'm new. Someone showed me this site and truthfully, I came here for the graphic artists. But then I realized that basically everyone is coo' and stuff. Everyone is flippin' amazing.

Uh. yes.

WORST INTRO THREAD EVER AMIRITE Y/Y/Y

Athel

Machinist
As said, welcome.

If you haven't already, now would be a good time to read the FAQ. It's a basic lowdown of how things run.

Hope to see you around, and that you enjoy it here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Lmao took me 10 minutes to find that; god damn my reaction was hilarious <3

/full of himself

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome to KHINSIDER forums! Go to FAQs and or ask anybody's who willing to help out on the forums. Best suggestion: FAQS. Anyway, post daily, DON'T spam, and don't double post! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Muse

you look atrocious
Hey there.

Be sure to read the FAQ, the announcements, and the stickies and you'll do just fine.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
As said, welcome.

If you haven't already, now would be a good time to read the FAQ. It's a basic lowdown of how things run.

Hope to see you around, and that you enjoy it here.

alot of people don't read the faqs because they don't know where it is, heck I forget where it was since I haven't read it since last year.

Back