• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No BBS on PSN....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm so happy I did not get the Go. I had this weird feeling that some games I would want later on wouldn't be on PSN and what do you know...

If they just added UMD to the Go, then it'd be awesome because of how it flips out and stuff.
But it doesn't have UMD so it sucks.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
raises hand "cause their all nuts in the head"

That explains the annoying "Marcus" kid... and what's up with them comparing the iphone to the PSP? The iphone shouldn't even be considered a game console, let alone a competition to the PSP. If anything, I thought they'd be thrashing the DS by saying "Sony does what Nintendon't!"

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
for you pspgo users:
middlefinger-o.gif

HeartsLight

... Wow... That makes me glad I was a cheapskate and got a slim instead of the Go simply because it was so expensive. Honestly, the Go is more expensive than the Wii and about on par with the PS3 or 360 here in Aus... Ridiculous

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
... Wow... That makes me glad I was a cheapskate and got a slim instead of the Go simply because it was so expensive. Honestly, the Go is more expensive than the Wii and about on par with the PS3 or 360 here in Aus... Ridiculous

I wouldn't call it being a cheapskate, I would say it was being money savvy which is a good thing...the price is that high equal to a PS3 or 360?!?!?!? How much is the Go in Austrailia????

HeartsLight

Around $450-$500AUD. Somewhere around there the last time I looked. Kinda stupid that it could cost so much for a handheld huh?

Edit: I just double checked and the prices are:
xbox360 roughly $300 - $400Aud
PS3 $400 - $600 AUD or thereabouts
PSP Go $400AUD approx.
More expensive than a 360 in a lot of cases...

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Around $450-$500AUD. Somewhere around there the last time I looked. Kinda stupid that it could cost so much for a handheld huh?

Edit: I just double checked and the prices are:
xbox360 roughly $300 - $400Aud
PS3 $400 - $600 AUD or thereabouts
PSP Go $400AUD approx.
More expensive than a 360 in a lot of cases...

And yet Sony isn't lowering the price for it...weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back