• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This wouldn't be the first time SE was lazy and recycled scenes from previous trailers. I believe it's the real thing.

Agreed, SE is lazy when it comes to advertising games. They think you won't notice, but on KHInsider, WE KNOW EVERYTHING.

Sadie808

While i was watching the video i noticed aqua magic wish is called Spell wishes now? haha crictal mode now spell wishes i wonder whats ven speed rave is going to be called XD haha
oh well at least we got to see a new trailer ;]

ZTRunks

You know you are right i can see the difference, but it is really not that big of a deal

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edit: Ninja'd :O

Wait, it's called Spell wishes now? Oh you're right!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Agreed, SE is lazy when it comes to advertising games. They think you won't notice, but on KHInsider, WE KNOW EVERYTHING.

Looks at all the posts about how this and the Jungle Book is "fake". Yeah we suuuuuuure know everything

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, Speed Rave and Blade Charge are two different command styles. You can see Terra uses Blade Charge, which is exclusive only to him and Aqua, while Speed Rave is specifically for Ven.

ZTRunks

I still think this is real, but something does not make sense because gamestop should not have this. I talked to a few people from work who talk to corporate and they said there is no offical trailer. SE told them it will be released around june not may. Not to mention none of the gaming websites have any updates on this

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Speed rave is called blade charge 0:25

No, blade charge is a different style change. Blade Charge is a level 3 style change, Speed Rave is a level 1 style change. They are two completely different style changes.

And besides, Ven doesn't even have blade charge. He uses wing blade instead.

Is it me, or was Yoda trying to voice Ansem? I seriously doubt that the trailer was real.

ZTRunks

Also the other think that makes me sway towards a false trailer is that in every trailer there is a copyright logo with disney in it with every trailer this one does not

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it me, or was Yoda trying to voice Ansem? I seriously doubt that the trailer was real.

Hm. I think I have said this a few times but have fun not believing. And what Ansem? The lines are MX's.

I still think this is real, but something does not make sense because gamestop should not have this. I talked to a few people from work who talk to corporate and they said there is no offical trailer. SE told them it will be released around june not may. Not to mention none of the gaming websites have any updates on this

Maybe this is one of those times were only certain people know and everybody else is out of the loop.

EDIT: Also, This doesn't seem like the whole trailer. A lot of us think it is a placeholder.

Flickr

That is MX's english VA? Sounds like a drunk pirate that got dropped on his head and left in a gutter as a child.

If that's his VA...excuse me while I go kill myself. -turns into Roxas and destroys computer-

ZTRunks

Somethings wrong. Ive been doing a little bit a research and all signs point to fake. The only thing that makes thins look a real is the fact the the game-play is shown. The trailer is not in proper format due to the fact that there is no copyright logo. Second it does not start off with square enix in the front no other game starts off with the esrb rating.

Sadie808

You know you are right i can see the difference, but it is really not that big of a deal

nah ven`s speed rave is his owns special plus in bbs ven cant even use blade charge only terra & aqua can use use it haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Somethings wrong. Ive been doing a little bit a research and all signs point to fake. The only thing that makes thins look a real is the fact the the game-play is shown. The trailer is not in proper format due to the fact that there is no copyright logo. Second it does not start off with square enix in the front no other game starts off with the esrb rating.

And again I say it isn't a complete trailer because of those things. A lot of games recently started placing the ESRB rating before the start of the trailer. You can sell it is pretty incomplete the way this ends in the middle of a sentence. Being incomplete or a placeholder doesn't make it fake. Just not official.

ZTRunks

And again I say it isn't a complete trailer because of those things. A lot of games recently started placing the ESRB rating before the start of the trailer. You can sell it is pretty incomplete the way this ends in the middle of a sentence. Being incomplete or a placeholder doesn't make it fake. Just not official.
Thats true. Im fine with the voice honestly, but there is just to many things against this that make me wonder if it is real or not. There is not copyright and everything must have that or else its not valid. There is no square enix or disney in it and i think thats illegal

Sempied

Thats true. Im fine with the voice honestly, but there is just to many things against this that make me wonder if it is real or not. There is not copyright and everything must have that or else its not valid. There is no square enix or disney in it and i think thats illegal
Gamestop wouldn't be that stupid. (At least I hope) Considering that your point is the practical wide loophole it could very well present.

Did anyone have any luck with Lenard Nemoy? I though I saw someone awhile back saying they'd try his twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back