• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I haven't seen that movie, nor do I really think that I need to waste even more of my internet just to compare voices when there are hundreds of other people here doing that

Really? Seems more like people are just getting rage-y and denying this trailer is real.

Then there is no need to waste your time. I was just offering come kind of reference for his voice.

Takarifan101

At least its not like McCartney's shuddaup
That line really bugged me, still bugs me to this day

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really? Seems more like people are just getting rage-y and denying this trailer is real.

Then there is no need to waste your time. I was just offering come kind of reference for his voice.

I'm sure that other people not on this forum did it as well.

Thank you for it, but I'll just take the voice as it comes. I don't really care how they sound, I just like how I can understand it(very confused with the Japanese stuff)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The last several pages have been dedicated to discussing the voice. Apparently it's one Leonard Nimroy, aka spock from star trek.
oh you mean the weird dude with the big ears? well that sucks.

Cool an english trailer. Fake or not the wording on the menus and everything is in english so I gonna say it is a legitimate trailer. The voice for MX sounds ok.

And all you fan boys who are worrying about how it sounds shouldn't. There are numerous takes done reading the same line over and over. The one used int he trailer might not even make it into the game. Several games and movies will use alternate takes for the trailers then what is used in the final product.

Takarifan101

Cool an english trailer. Fake or not the wording on the menus and everything is in english so I gonna say it is a legitimate trailer. The voice for MX sounds ok.

And all you fan boys who are worrying about how it sounds shouldn't. There are numerous takes done reading the same line over and over. The one used int he trailer might not even make it into the game. Several games and movies will use alternate takes for the trailers then what is used in the final product.

thank you, maybe the KH community will listen to you. They sure aren't listening to me

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Jeez guys, I leave for 4 hours for school and then this comes up?

Great trailer. I was a bit thrown off by the voice. Been watching the JP cutscenes too long so this really low voice was kinda weird. Not that I have a problem with it.

Aria

braver by the minute
I wish this was a joke so that this was not the real VA.

Awards
To be honest. I could never imagine Master Xehanort's English voice. And the only thing that really irks me with this is "these keys used to be full of powerrrrrrrrrr". The last bit is nice.

Takarifan101

To be honest. I could never imagine Master Xehanort's English voice. And the only thing that really irks me with this is "these keys used to be full of powerrrrrrrrrr". The last bit is nice.

Yeah, I never could imagine he english voice, but this will do for me

Sempied

Wow people. I'm shocked at this whole "The voice is bad so I won't look forward and the dub will suck".

1. It's just one dang line
2. The trailer has english commands that prove it isn't fake. SE barely updates the NA sites, and why would they want to make a trailer this small a big deal? They are saving that big trailer for E3, not now.
3. Assuming the dub is going to suk from ust one voice over from one line is extremely one sided, and hypocritical.

It's real people. SE isn;t go to make a huge party fiasco over a small trailer like this. They are waiting for E3 to do that. (As been stated/Bled dry/Ignored plenty times now.)

Takarifan101

Wow people. I'm shocked at this whole "The voice is bad so I won't look forward and the dub will suck".

1. It's just one dang line
2. The trailer has english commands that prove it isn;t fake. SE barely updates the NA sites, and why would they want to make a trailer this small a big deal? THey are saving that big trailer for E3, not now.
3. Assuming the dub is going to suk from ust one voice over from one line is extremely one sided, and hypocritical.

It;s real people. SE isn;t go to make a huge party fiasco over a small trailer like this. They are waiting for E3 to do that. (As been stated/Bled dry/Ignored plenty times now.)

OMG thank you, I bow to you. Truer words have never been spoken

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have to agree. I don't see why everyone's so pissy about it. I have to say, after watching that trailer a few more times, his voice is growing on me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Unless Nimroy wasn't taking this seriously, it'll be fine in the final product. He's a competent actor.

khlover7

I might return
I have to agree. I don't see why everyone's so pissy about it. I have to say, after watching that trailer a few more times, his voice is growing on me.

I guess so >.>

Still sounds like Yoda to me.

s1jessie
do not want

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't see how it sounds like Yoda lol. His voice is raspier and not this deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back