• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!

I watched the scene in the jpn bbs where MX talks about the war. When he holds his arm out thats when he says "Behold". In the trailer when he holds his arm out hes already halfway done talking. So its the audio thats not even synched with that scene!! that makes me feel so much better now!! :)

see now we can relax a little! Right?
I get the feeling that this message won't get across very well

Narxus

I am personally hope that it is fake because that sounded completely and utterly terrible

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My sister(who knew what Nemoy sounded like) said it didn't sound a thing like him.

But after seeing the GS trailer instead of the youtube one, I believe it to be real

Takarifan101

Listen to it a few more times and I'll grow on you, or you can play without volume, i hear that works too

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My sister(who knew what Nemoy sounded like) said it didn't sound a thing like him.

But after seeing the GS trailer instead of the youtube one, I believe it to be real

You sure she wasn't thinking of a young Nimoy?

I asked my mother who knows more about ST than me which is pretty shocking and said it was him.

And I know it is his voice if you compare it to his voices in recent media.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You sure she wasn't thinking of a young Nimoy?

I asked my mother who knows more about ST than me which is pretty shocking and said it was him.

And I know it is his voice if you compare it to his voices in recent media.

She said she knew his voice from Star Trek and from that Simpsons episode and I just know him from that Simpsons episode and that Futurama one. To me, it sounds a bit deeper than both of those

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh master xehanort sounds gay as fuck. whos the voice actor? =_=

Takarifan101

Sigh, were so judemental as a soiciety no wonder we always find things wrong, can't we be happy that we got something?

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD that has to be the worst possible outcome 4 a english MX ever!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She said she knew his voice from Star Trek and from that Simpsons episode and I just know him from that Simpsons episode and that Futurama one. To me, it sounds a bit deeper than both of those

Well, cant be sinister sounding like Spock. Not even goatee!Spock sounded sinister. Or when Spock was lending his body out to some alien spirit. >_>

But f you compare his voice to very recent things like ST:2009 and think his voice deeper, it sounds like this trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, cant be sinister sounding like Spock. Not even goatee!Spock sounded sinister. Or when Spock was lending his body out to some alien spirit. >_>

But f you compare his voice to very recent things like ST:2009 and think his voice deeper, it sounds like this trailer.

I haven't seen that movie, nor do I really think that I need to waste even more of my internet just to compare voices when there are hundreds of other people here doing that

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The emphasis in Master Xehanort's line makes it really hard to understand what he's trying to say. o_o

It sounds something like, "Behold... these lifeless Keys you see used to be full of power... united with the hearts of their masters... as a great Keyblade war raged!"

The way he says it makes "united with the hearts of their masters" and "as a great Keyblade war raged" sound like unconnected sentence fragments. Actually, the grammar just sounds off in general.

Is the intention there to say that the Keys used to be both full of power and united with the hearts of their masters (ie., the masters and their Keyblades fought as one) but they're not anymore, or is it supposed to mean that the Keys used to be full of power, but they united with the hearts of their masters (ie., the masters died, leaving behind their Keyblades) because of the Keyblade Wars? The words aren't quite right for either, so I don't quite get it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back