• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
So 3D comes after Re:Coded, eh? Perhaps the data worlds enter the real world. That would explain the multiple Soras. I'm thinking the Re:coded secret movie is gonna be more like the one in CoM. you know.... where we see roxas for the first time and it leaves us to speculate over the tiniest thing (ie, 2 pics).

The flying Soras I believe is alluding to the people Sora is connected to. Fits seeing as he seems to be reliving their memories.

V

Ventus91

I'm mostly just curious what the requirements will be to unlock it... I mean, it's not like they can just replace the old secret ending BBS had, because that functioned more as a "true" ending. So, it would need to be kept.

I think they are goign to put the orignal secret ending after you beat the game with any characters and put the secret ending when you get everythign completed.

DeathByKeyblade

The flying Soras I believe is alluding to the people Sora is connected to. Fits seeing as he seems to be reliving their memories.

who exactly do you mean by the people Sora is connected to? Ventus, Roxas, and Data Sora are the only other forms of Sora i can think of. there seemed to be many more falling from the sky.

Radon

mofo
who exactly do you mean by the people Sora is connected to? Ventus, Roxas, and Data Sora are the only other forms of Sora i can think of. there seemed to be many more falling from the sky.

Ok according to coded and the Blank Points they're
Roxas
Axel
Xion
Namine
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Riku
and Kairi.
Also there is Vanitas but he's not included in the hurting ones.
That's alot of people. There wouldn't have to be that many Soras specifically, but IMO it would make sense.

Ralz

It'll probably be an incredibly vague and question-ridden video. I'm willing to bet there are more new characters, completely unrecognizable, usually hidden behind a coat or armor or whatever, and by the end, you're asking yourself "WTF just happened?" Mostly because all that happened was the character(s) just stood there all epic-like and accomplished nothing other than posing.

And to add to the cliche factor, words that are ominous and glowing will fly into your face as the trailer ends with a standard KINGDOM HEARTS logo.

I will lol if that's what happens.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
It'll probably be an incredibly vague and question-ridden video. I'm willing to bet there are more new characters, completely unrecognizable, usually hidden behind a coat or armor or whatever, and by the end, you're asking yourself "WTF just happened?" Mostly because all that happened was the character(s) just stood there all epic-like and accomplished nothing other than posing.

And to add to the cliche factor, words that are ominous and glowing will fly into your face as the trailer ends with a standard KINGDOM HEARTS logo.

I kinda get the feeling, that you're right. The secret secret ending will be exactly like that xD.

Oblivionite

i think it'll be about the dark side of sora, maybe sora has to learn how to contain vanitas...

800th post

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Pretty much this, but with a new twist that we havent seen before (Dual wielding, armour anyone).
So whats the head scratching feature of this one, maybe QUAD WIELDING ZOMFG. Yea 2 weeks til Re:coded secret movie and a few months until BBSFM secret movie. All shall be revealed in time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do he lulz posts not phase me anymore?

I'm actually hoping the secret SECRET ending is like four minutes long like "Birth By Sleep" was in KH2FM and includes a $#*! load of epic. I wonder if that will be made as another tie-in to KH3D or to KH the Secret Game that will come out before 3 but seemingly after 3D that is in the works but Nomura is hush hush about it.

Yeah.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm betting both will be related to 3D (which is confirmed to not be the actual title, so in time we'll get an epic title for it), since that is the game both the Osaka and the BBSFM team will be working on full time once Re:coded is done (Until I get a NA/PAL release date, I do not think it is complete. Grr.), and BBSFM is finished. In other words....expect massive 3D info in the future. I will hope the BBSFM Secret Ending is CGI, but I'm betting it won't be KHIII related. At the most, it'll cover the Mystery Game. At the least, it'll fill in the plot hole that is Organization XIII #'s 9-12's Somebodies. We'll just have to wait and know for sure.

I do know that Youtube will be my best friend after my birthday (January 14th). I don't really import games, and since I don't know much japanese...*Sweatdrop* Those who will get the import, let me know how it goes.

♫Ralin

You're kidding, right?
They, get another secret movie? T^T

I was totally happy that we got new things, that the japanese didn't get.
I always love Nomuras work, but sometimes I just want to dislike it. :/
(that didn't make sence xD)
But I'm totally excited about the Final mix! >.<
I have to admit I'm jealous...xD

Mister E

I'm hoping it's related to what Blank Points implies, but I'd be happy if it was to do with KH3D as well. A little more insight into what's going on with that game other than Nomura being his usual cryptic self in interviews would be nice.

Soxas

...which we would easily be able to find on youtube, so what's the problem?

It's probably gonna be a CGI secret ending showing a portion of KH3 or something.

damn that never even crossed my mind i sure hope it will show some kh3.it does make since theyre working on the secret ending still supposedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back