• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnect

nomura said they were testing the game, so, probably this month. maybe when the game is released, he will leave a message about the new kh game.

Now that would be nice ^^

But as I see it, there could be multiple titles announced at this point..

'Another Dive'?
Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts?
Possible Kingdom Hearts 3?
And then there's the Mystery KH game..

MeggieKeyblader

what are you talking about?

Someone sent a link to the secret ending, and it was on this Japanese page with a video about 21 minutes long. It showed Riku and Sora on Destiny Islands, and then it showed other scenes, and then TErranort being found on Radiant Garden. But in the two videos posted in this thread, I can't find the scene with Terranort being found by AtW.

State

Awards
Someone sent a link to the secret ending, and it was on this Japanese page with a video about 21 minutes long. It showed Riku and Sora on Destiny Islands, and then it showed other scenes, and then TErranort being found on Radiant Garden. But in the two videos posted in this thread, I can't find the scene with Terranort being found by AtW.

check this site out:
Secret Ending Subbed

Eternal_Sleep

there are 3 different endings plus 1 secret ending D:

sounds like coded is the biggest waste in KH.

or it could be the most important so far lol

from the beginning coded actually has seemed to be the most mysterious. the message in the journal from the beginning was incredibly cryptic and i truly don't want to believe that there is nothing too it in the end. coded was announced at the same time as the other two and despite all three being "side stories" they are overall leading towards a greater destination and should be considered pieces to a puzzle. without all of the pieces we could only guess at what the big picture is.

BBS has renewed my faith in the franchise and i have high expectations for the ending of coded.

EDIT: i already suspect that the message in the bottle that sora got at the end of KH2 will contain what is revealed in coded and the driving force of his next journey(which will likely be KH3) if that is the case coded would most certainly NOT be a waste of KH.

State

Awards
T

The Spoiler

That brings up another question... how was Vanitas connected to Riku? They have the same fighting style, and clothes, isnt there a connection? Or is the only connection darkness...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
That brings up another question... how was Vanitas connected to Riku? They have the same fighting style, and clothes, isnt there a connection? Or is the only connection darkness...

We'll most likely know when they release the BBS Ultimania. ;D

Eternal_Sleep

that is a good question. because of the "connections" between the two i was surprised that vanitas looked like black haired sora(most signs pointed towards a riku look a like so thats why i was bitter when some people said it was predictable lol)

in all honesty i have a feeling it was another red herring. similar to how Xion looked similar to kairi and most assumed they were directly connected. although in fairness there still was a connection between those two(her appearance was created by sora's memories of kairi) so there still may be some connection. i am just doubting it at this point (since vanitas is gone and possibly may never return)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wow, this explains so much.
I had a feeling that everything would go back to never happening in KHIII. If that's not, then it looks like to me, that's what it's implying.

And does anyone know if this is unlocked automatically beating the game? Or do you have to fulfill certain tasks like before?

Number Zero

I just had an idea. Sorry, if this was already said. I wasn't paying attetion I skipped ahead; What if all those people saying Sora excluding AtW(?) were the people he was GOING to save, but first Sora's going to need to head to Mickey's/Yen-Sid's. There they can rescue those guys figuring out one detail at a time...Just a thought.

Kentsu13

I just had an idea. Sorry, if this was already said. I wasn't paying attetion I skipped ahead; What if all those people saying Sora excluding AtW(?) were the people he was GOING to save, but first Sora's going to need to head to Mickey's/Yen-Sid's. There they can rescue those guys figuring out one detail at a time...Just a thought.

ya that wat most of us think soras probably gonna go save aqua ven.....

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'm just wondering. Wouldn't Aqua have seen Riku or Sora when they were in the realm of darkness ?. Like she was travelling around the Realm of Darkness. SHe would've seen the big portal appearing.

It's pretty cool Atw is shown as a Nobody there. That was just awesome. I thought it wasn't him but then i remember his face.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm just wondering. Wouldn't Aqua have seen Riku or Sora when they were in the realm of darkness ?. Like she was travelling around the Realm of Darkness. SHe would've seen the big portal appearing.

It's pretty cool Atw is shown as a Nobody there. That was just awesome. I thought it wasn't him but then i remember his face.

Hmm... I never thought of this. Maybe she just wasn't at the right place at the right time.

thedale

i dont see the point of coded since it hasnt even been released in america. i mean whats with that? how are we the americans(not us the people who read what happens in the game but the average fan that doesnt look the stuff up) supposed to even see the connection. it makes no sense to me

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Someone mentioned it saying that it was a waste.
However, there are suppose to be connections between BBS, 358/2, and coded, so It makes sense it might get brought up...

And yet Aqua was transported in a blinding light, just like how Terranort was to Radian Garden. So it makes sense that that is how Aqua ended up there. Oh, wait, I'm missing the parts with Aqua & CO and the secret boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back