• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh dear, Sephora is here! :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
So hey everybody! just to reintroduce myself. My name is sephora, or nelly (which I don't mind getting called either one). I'm 18, love to talk and whatnot.

I'm not a new member here, I've been here for almost 4 yrs. I admit I did went MIA for a while. (Laptop malfunction) haven't been able to get it fixed, but I do have a handy dandy blackberry that does the trick.

Anyways, idk if its just me but these forums seem to have a lot less activity than what it used to before I left off. Kind of a bummer there. :/

Overall though, I'm glad to be back.
Would love to get to know the new members and start talking to some old buddies of mine.

:)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Glad to have you back around. :3
I remember seeing you posting, but then you just disappeared... Nice that you could return.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome back Nelly. Good to see you again, even though we only talked a little bit before you left last time.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Welcome back!

And I dunno if you remember me, but this is Ringleader Man.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome back to KHI Sephora! I remember seeing you around. =)

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't think I've met you before, but welcome back!

Back