• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Sorry Roxie, you're declined.

Just kidding, haiku time:

Persona Frozen
A major transformation
Icebound we will go

Max, you got me scared for a second! D: But I'm glad you were kidding around; otherwise I'd kick you in the butt around the Shadow World! ;P

And that sums it up nicely. I like it! Just so it's out there, I was expecting the title to be called Persona: Refrozen. XD Because you know it's a reboot yet it fits so neatly. I'll just work on scanning those Shadows, yeah?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yes, you can have the honor of naming the coffee shop. :) And yes, you can move Ant, since you're already on your way there. Everyone else can still get in a post or two before myself, CD, and Max do our round of posts.

Is it better if I just edit my post? Or post again? Or maybe I should respond since Renn spoke to Jin...?

The only reason I'm being so nitpicky about this is just for detail sake. I don't wanna mess up what you guys have planned.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Is it better if I just edit my post? Or post again? Or maybe I should respond since Renn spoke to Jin...?

The only reason I'm being so nitpicky about this is just for detail sake. I don't wanna mess up what you guys have planned.

Just go with a new post man, you're good.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm probably gonna get another post in soon as well, but that's not going to mean no one else can post after lol. Trust us, you can still get your posts in without issue.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hey guys just wondering but I was thinking of reviving one of my old RP's and if you guys would support it by joining if I did put it back up... it's a digimon RP that was inspired by digimon frontier.

Peace

Awards
Here's my temp. (Finally)

Name: Saito Shinpachi

Personality: Due to what happened in his younger days, Saito does whatever possible to keep people at arm's length in fear of letting people close. But this doesn't mean that he's not cooperative. If he's forced to work in a group, he'll try to get the job done as quickly as possible. Though he tends to take everything on his shoulders including blame.

When around people he's close to, he shows his nicer, livelier side. He's still a bit of a grump, but he'll bring the snark and crack off jokes. His inner kindness shines brighter for animals. He's also a bit dim when it comes to figuring out people's emotions and meanings behind their words.

Saito loves to fight. To the point where he gets a manic grin when doing so. When he gets in a brawl, he's outright merciless and won't stop until the other guy does. He doesn't believe in things like "fair fights" or "honor." This line of thought also guides his decision making.

Bio: Saito moved from New York City to Nix to attend college. Hey, it was either here or Wisconsin. I think in some hick town named Bloom-something or another. Anyway, he's going to school to major in business while waiting tables on the side. Then somewhere down the line he got involved in the case involving the Loveless-Lovelast Pond. Since then, he has also become Crystal's Shadow's confidant.

Appearance: Saito's lean, pale body is five and a half feet tall. His torso and arms have a number of traces of old wounds here and there from his many brawls. A horizontal scar can be seen a couple of inches below his left shoulder. His unusually cold hands have callouses on them from the aforementioned fights. His eyes are a bright red color. His short messy hair is the same color as coal with white bangs.

Saito is almost always caught wearing goggles around his neck and a black nato jacket. Under that, he favors darker muscle shirts and dark grey pants. Covering his feet are a pair of composite-toed sneakers that matches his pants. To keep his hands warm and protected, he wears brown weighted-knuckle gloves. During winter, his jacket has a detachable white wool lining.

Other:
Theme Song: Seidaku (by Rungran)
Battle Tunes: Hiten Mitsurugi Style (Kenshin Battle Mode) (by Asakura Noriyuki) and Supernova (by TETRA-FANG)
Hobbies: Listening to music and reading comics.
Dislikes: Cold days and being called weak.
Favorite Phrase: "Aku Soku Zan."
More tidbits: He's left-handed and speaks with an Irish accent.

Arcana: (XI) Strength

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Persona Skills:
Zio: Inflicts a small amount of Electricity damage on one enemy.
Cleave: Uses some of the summoner's life force to enhance the power of their Persona's blade for an attack.
Tarukaja: Increases a target's attack power for a couple of minutes.

Talents: Saito can handle himself in a brawl. Also, he is a decent cook.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Got a post it. S'okay. Covered everything I wanted to do. I've been thinking about what the theme song of this RP could be :O
I was thinking something by school food punishment. Like goodblue or RPG. >:]

hey guys just wondering but I was thinking of reviving one of my old RP's and if you guys would support it by joining if I did put it back up... it's a digimon RP that was inspired by digimon frontier.

Yo
I don't know much about Digimon Frontier tbh, but I'll give it a look. Not sure though man, already kinda pushing it with the two I"m in haha.

Also, I should proabably include the HP effect like you did IP, since my Persona uses Cleave too.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

While I love Digimon, I just know that I shouldn't add another RP to my list. I'm in 4 right now, and I'm really trying to work on being able to give each the attention they deserve. If this one wasn't a revival of an old RP so many of us loved, then I wouldn't have thrown it atop as well. I do wish you luck though, dude.

@EWS: A theme song, hmmmm. I'll think on that one too. Also, Caffeine Dreams, haha I like it.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
For a theme song for Persona: Icebound, how about 'Let it go'? ;P On a serious note, what about using 'True Story' from Persona 4? It sounds right for this role-play.

Another note, I'll be working up a post in a few minutes from now after finishing up my small chores around my apartment. :D Be ready for Chloe 'Star' Bennett's arrival!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

No thanks fam, two is officially my limit these days, but good luck!

Spem

Awards
Although I never saw Digimon Frontier, I wouldn't mind joining to this RP, I think it would be fun! :biggrin:

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys! :D

I made my post and I think it looks good! Hopefully, it makes it easier for us all to be in one place. xD This was truly a fun thing to write out and hopefully give you a peek into her life as we roll on throughout the RP.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
OMG YES
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

purgatory: -fangirl squeal-

tumblr_lmlegce58N1qavzki.gif

Shinra

Banned
Awards
of course liminality... only you would base your persona on a pokemon...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OMG YES
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

purgatory: -fangirl squeal-
Heh, so you like him then?? I went through four versions of Reforge's skill set and how to work out the Light/Dark skills being instakill.

Umm Renn, do you always have a misinformed, obvious comment?? Concerning my persona, any similarities to pokemon are cosmetic only. In fact, if you read the character sheet, his appearance makes perfect sense.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
not always. but I was just thinking that it was an interesting choice as I read through your template... your concepts are top notch.

Back