• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petes banishment and escape, plus some awesome ice cream SUBBED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Re: Petes banishment and Ice cream sub! Nomura is a lier!

lol well my comment was mostly sarcastic(the part about the time out anyways) but i mean like i got the impression that goofy and donald were surprised because they thought he was still exiled to a dimension(which though possibly not the same thing it doesn't look much of a step up from the dark realm) however i suppose that can be left open for interpretation.

i also agree that it was the last straw since i think she flat up says that. but i mean if his "crimes" were similar at all to his most recent one his "crimes" don't seem especially "criminal".

Well, generally when someone keeps being a fucktard, the last straw can be a very minor thing.

And sorry about misunderstanding the sarcasm. Under a lot of stress and sarcasm tends to not translate well to the internet.

State

Awards
Re: Petes banishment and Ice cream sub! PLOT HOLE!!!

That was never a plot hole

So, basically, not giving an explanation for such a drastic change such as loosing a lot of your body and only staying with your spinal-column, skull and cranium can't be labeled as "plot-hole"? =/

Anyhow, maybe by the time of BbS, he was banished from the castle, and afterward, he was banished to another dimension?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
HAHAHAHAHA.

Minnie should freaking join forces with Maleficent. Daaaamn that mouse is cold.
Though, the translations implied it was little more than a 'time out'. He just needed to cool off, I doubt she'd leave him there for an eternity.

I do wish he would've done something a bit more evil. Like, after being angry at losing, he attacks Ven and there is a boss fight. Being banished to another dimension would be a suitable punishment for attempted murder.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHA.

Minnie should freaking join forces with Maleficent. Daaaamn that mouse is cold.
Though, the translations implied it was little more than a 'time out'. He just needed to cool off, I doubt she'd leave him there for an eternity.

I do wish he would've done something a bit more evil. Like, after being angry at losing, he attacks Ven and there is a boss fight. Attempted murder would make a lot more sense for banished to another dimension.
Thats exactly what I was hoping!

And to the people saying, "Well maybe after he was let out he did something again and Mickey banished him there", by reading what Pete is saying and the clothes hes wearing, im sure that is when Minnie banished him, and im sure if Mickey were to rebanish him they would show it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well we know that Mickey couldn't have banished him again because we saw in BBS that Pete met Maleficent in BBS.

Anyways I admit I would have rather Pete have plotted to take over the kingdom while Mickey is away but thanks to Ven Pete's plan falls apart then Minnie banishes Pete.

But oh well, i'm just glad we got to see the banishment at all and how he met Maleficent.

Radon

mofo
Ew. They really couldn't think of anything better. I don't mind about the part where Maleficent saves him but to ruin an ice cream party? He could have at least kidnapped Chip and Dale or something.

Maybe (hopfully) theyre trying to make it seem like he wasnt that bad a guy, so that he and Maleficents union is broken in KH3. I hate that they paired those two together.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Minnie looks so hardcore when she banishes him.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
i lol'd the entire time Pete was being banished
and at the part when Ven eats the ice cream
i guess that Minne told everyone to say that the king banished Pete. why idk

T

The Spoiler

GUYS I KNOW WHERE PETE WAS BANISHED TO!

Betwixt and Between!

They look exactly alike, minus the nobody symbols, but nobodies didnt exist yet.

About 1:20

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well now that I have seen the cutscene with english subs, it seems Minnie didn't just banish Pete because of his schemes during the dream festival. It seems Minnie was tired of all the trouble making Pete has done over the years and his recent schemes during the dream festival was just the last straw so Minnie decided to banish him.

Now that makes it better.

A

Azrael

Well now that I have seen the cutscene with english subs, it seems Minnie didn't just banish Pete because of his schemes during the dream festival. It seems Minnie was tired of all the trouble making Pete has done over the years and his recent schemes during the dream festival was just the last straw so Minnie decided to banish him.

Now that makes it better.

Still. You think they would make Pete do something actually evil and have TAV stop him.

Oh well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Still. You think they would make Pete do something actually evil and have TAV stop him.

Oh well.

Well Minnie said she had been turning a blind eye to all of Pete's trouble up until that point, so Pete must have been bothering the towns people for so long that she just had enough, kinda like he was disturbing the peace (To put it in reall world legal terms) to the extreme.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Betwixt and Between!

They look exactly alike, minus the nobody symbols, but nobodies didnt exist yet.

It doesn't seem to be the case. In fact it seems as though he's trapped in some sort of prison positioned in the current realm of light (Or the twilight realm, not specifically betwix and between). And despite what we were told, the heartless do exist in the time of BBS, so you can assume the nobodies existed as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It doesn't seem to be the case. In fact it seems as though he's trapped in some sort of prison positioned in the current realm of light (Or the twilight realm, not specifically betwix and between). And despite what we were told, the heartless do exist in the time of BBS, so you can assume the nobodies existed as well.

Correction, heartless exist in the realm of darkness in BBS. Someone has to bring them to the realm of light to the realm of darkness, otherwise the heartless do not exist in the realm of light.

Therefore we can assume that people were not losing their hearts during the time of BBS, since heartless could not get to them to steal their hearts. So we can assume, nobodies did not exist during BBS.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
So there was no darkness in people's hearts? that doesn't make any sense...
maybe there were heartless but they were only in a small amount before the Ansem the Wise experiments?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by SilentTrinity
maybe there were heartless but they were only in a small amount before the Ansem the Wise experiments?

No. Everyone has darkness in their hearts, except for the PoH.

Like what Memory Master said, someone has to summon the Heartless from the realm of darkness to the realm of light. However, they weren't "born" in the RoL until the experiments took place a year later.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yes people had darkness in their hearts but that does not = the same thing as heartless existing in the realm of light.

Heartless have only been shown in the realm of darkness during BBS except for one scene and it can be assumed MX had to bring them there at that one time. Therefore it can be assumed heartless were not in the realm of light stealing people's hearts, the heartless only existed in the realm of darkness during BBS.

It was not until the apprentices of Ansem did their experiments that the heartless were brought into the realm of light long enough to where they could steal hearts and create more heartless eventualy leading to the mass number of heartless that are in KH1, COM, 358/2 Days, KH2, and Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back