• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petes banishment and escape, plus some awesome ice cream SUBBED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Petes banishment and Ice cream sub! Nomura is a lier!

Okay, so Pete was banished by Minnie instead of Mickey, i'm sorry but does it realy matter who banished him? I'm just glad we got to see Pete's banishment and how he met up with Maleficent.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

i guess no one cares that there is a time paradox with donalds nephews?
lol

It's a fact that cartoons---Disney cartoons---don't age. Hewey Dewey And Lowey will be forever ten years old, even thirty years from now. It's Disney Logic, don't try and justify it in anyway, because then you will get a headache. Trust me.

The only real Disney (Meaning in the Mickey world) character out there that actually has aged through the time frame is Max. Thus...probably why we haven't see that kid in the series.

facepalm

But in regards to the *actual* question. It could be as someone suggested on Youtube. Donald and Goofy aren't the brightest people in the world, and more or less just heard wrong. 'Sides. You think about it...it would be fairly easy to confuse Minney and Micky.

A

Azrael

Memory Master doesn't want to admit that Nomura half-assed on this certain part of BBS but that's excusable.

Frozura

So Pete was banished because he messed up the ice cream or something?

Um, wtf? This is getting trippy.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

So Pete was banished because he messed up the ice cream or something?

Um, wtf? This is getting trippy.

No it was because he didn't appreciate that others thought he was popular lolz.
Minnie's such a bitch. lolololol

I think the word "popular" in that video is interchangeable with important. Still Pete shouldn't have gotten banned. He was just a little on the ignorant side if you ask me.

now we see who weirs the pants in Minnie/Mickey relationship
Minnie
and who is a better rule of their world
Minnie

if she banish u for sonething so small imagine what she would do if u do something big.

Key to Truth

Awards

Well, that was a mistranslation from the english version of KH2, when Donald and Goofy said to Sora what happened to Pete, they just say "Your highness sent him to another dimension long ago", they didn't specify wether it was Minnie or Mickey, but in the english version they decided to say Mickey to clear things up, but i guess they were wrong, lol.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

now we see who weirs the pants in Minnie/Mickey relationship
Minnie
and who is a better rule of their world
Minnie

if she banish u for sonething so small imagine what she would do if u do something big.

Don't forget her magical JESUS BEAM.

I seriously can't believe he was banished for THAT.

That's BS.

Eternal_Sleep

what i actually was kinda shocked about more so than being him being banished for something so small was the fact that they banished him for something small AND they were just planing on leaving him there.

i mean like when a child breaks a rule its normal for them to get a time out. since pete seems to have the mental capacity of a child this punishment seems pretty fitting i suppose. also, since disney town is a land full of colours, happiness, fruit and ice cream (also race cars) i can't imagine there would be any good place to put him where he would really feel punished, so they settled for the dark realm. HOWEVER, when goofy and donald run into him at yen sid's tower they were surprised to have seen him there. which means not only did they banish him to a terrible place for something small but they didn't even check up on him at all during the eleven years between BBS and KH2 (since he didn't appear to have been there all that long).

when we found out aqua gets stuck there for 12 years i felt bad but took comfort in the thought that at least she sacrificed herself for her friends and is hanging on to hope that one day she will be saved. pete on the other hand was subjected to what was intended to be the same fate but instead of noble reasons he was sent there against his will for being a party pooper. ouch.

how long were they planing on letting him rot there?... i always knew that the queen was badass, but i think this takes things to a whole new level.

congrats on raising the bar for evil tyrants to aspire to :)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

what i actually was kinda shocked about more so than being him being banished for something so small was the fact that they banished him for something small AND they were just planing on leaving him there.

i mean like when a child breaks a rule its normal for them to get a time out. since pete seems to have the mental capacity of a child this punishment seems pretty fitting i suppose. also, since disney town is a land full of colours, happiness, fruit and ice cream (also race cars) i can't imagine there would be any good place to put him where he would really feel punished, so they settled for the dark realm. HOWEVER, when goofy and donald run into him at yen sid's tower they were surprised to have seen him there. which means not only did they banish him to a terrible place for something small but they didn't even check up on him at all during the eleven years between BBS and KH2 (since he didn't appear to have been there all that long).

Well, technically they never said they were gonna leave him there forever. I mean, if you see a prisoner in a movie the first thing you're thinking isn't "OMG he's gona be theerz foreverz!" right?
Especially considering his "crime" and the fact it's still Disney, he probably wouldn't be left there for long (though it seems to me that this bit was just the final straw and not the sole reason for his inprisonment)

And about Donald and Goofy being surprised, think about it this way: nobobdy ever found him when/if they checked up on him. If you'd leave someone somewhere, find he's dissapeared and then run into him again over 10 years later, wouldn't you be surprised?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Memory Master doesn't want to admit that Nomura half-assed on this certain part of BBS but that's excusable.

That's not it, i'm just saying it doesn't really matter who banished him. As long as we got to see Pete's banishment I think that is all that matters.

Raun

So you think they would have come back for him after a little while? That's still pretty harsh for a time-out. If that's what they do with people who just misbehave, then Huey, Duey, and Louey would have gone there numerous times.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Why banish Pete for that long? It must have been something that he did to cause King Mickey and everyone to get pretty upset. Don't you think?

Awards

That's not it, i'm just saying it doesn't really matter who banished him. As long as we got to see Pete's banishment I think that is all that matters.

Though the reason for his banishment is utterly idiotic.

Come to think of it, where exactly was he banished to anyway?
It's obvious they just reused the background of the world map, but is that "another dimension"? Is the "Sea of Space" even considered another dimension?

It definitely wasn't the Dark Realm from the looks of it (and god have mercy on the Disney kingdom if their rulers were so malevolent as to banish someone to the Dark Realm for ruining an ice cream ceremony).

Allister Rose

French Lover

minnie banished him from disney town/ disney castle.

kh said that he banished him to another dimension

T

The Spoiler

Wait a sec...

How the hell did Minnie even get him to another dimension? 0_o

Allister Rose

French Lover

what i meant to say was "his majesty" (mickey) banished him to another dimension

but minnie i believe, simply banished him from Disney town

Hikari221

Re: Petes banishment and Ice cream sub! PLOT HOLE!!!

well it's retcon not a plot hole

it's no where near as bad as dr madnar made raiden cyborg

That was never a plot hole, but obviously you're a member of TUS. You're just another kid who agrees with whatever Prince or any other Mod says.

Eternal_Sleep

Well, technically they never said they were gonna leave him there forever. I mean, if you see a prisoner in a movie the first thing you're thinking isn't "OMG he's gona be theerz foreverz!" right?
Especially considering his "crime" and the fact it's still Disney, he probably wouldn't be left there for long (though it seems to me that this bit was just the final straw and not the sole reason for his inprisonment)

And about Donald and Goofy being surprised, think about it this way: nobobdy ever found him when/if they checked up on him. If you'd leave someone somewhere, find he's dissapeared and then run into him again over 10 years later, wouldn't you be surprised?

lol well my comment was mostly sarcastic(the part about the time out anyways) but i mean like i got the impression that goofy and donald were surprised because they thought he was still exiled to a dimension(which though possibly not the same thing it doesn't look much of a step up from the dark realm) however i suppose that can be left open for interpretation.

i also agree that it was the last straw since i think she flat up says that. but i mean if his "crimes" were similar at all to his most recent one his "crimes" don't seem especially "criminal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back