• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Who Framed Roger Rabbit Referances? (KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rikuisepic

So I was watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit yesterday night when I came across a scene that looked oddly familiar. There is a scene were Eddie Valiant hops on the trolley, very similar to the ones in twilight town, also a similar tune is played. Here is a link to it, its in the first minute or so has anyone else noticed this? or am I just crazy?

edit- it also says sunset blvd

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's pretty interesting. It does sound similar. AFter all, Yoko was chosen to compose for KH because her style is similar to Disney's so...

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I wouldn't put it past them to have been referencing to that. After all, we all know how much Disney likes to reference in movies, so why not request a reference to Roger Rabbit in KH? It's eerie how similar it is, though, if it isn't meant to reference.

Radon

mofo
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a reference, it would however if it wasn't.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That is pretty interesting. It kind of looks like TwilightTown except for the palm trees of course.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sunset Boulevard is just a famous street in Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back