• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problem solved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: I'm totally confused

I logged into her myspace and checked out her messages, because she was being suspicious. She always told me how much she loved and how she would never break my heart and crap like that. But the messages that she was sending to her ex, Trey, were like...if he didn't want to go out with her then she would be heartbroken. She also said that if she didn't love him, then she would've never taken me off of her top and took off all my tagged photos, but she had told me that her brother did all of that.

I'm sorry, this made me stop taking this seriously.

People, using MySpace as a relationship medium doesn't work; especially when you start playing MySpace politics.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

I'm sorry, this made me stop taking this seriously.

People, using MySpace as a relationship medium doesn't work; especially when you start playing MySpace politics.
No no no, we know one another outside of myspace. But that's where I caught her.

She also said that she wanted to have sex with Trey

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

No no no, we know one another outside of myspace. But that's where I caught her.

She also said that she wanted to have sex with Trey

That's a good sign that you two need to talk, or just break up (whatever works best).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I'm gonna break up with her. But I'm not sure if I should do it tomorrow, or on our anniversary...

Is that an attempt to get something from her before you break up, or do you just have a flair for the dramatic?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

What do you mean, get something from her?

And I want to do it on the 26th because I know it will hurt her the most

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Of course. To show her how awful she was to you, you be a dick right back at her. That solves every damn issue you have.

Besides, you know, the obvious.

Adwin

Website
xpopsiclex.deviantart.com

You logged into her myspace? That's just... Wrong. It only proves that your relationship DID have problems since you wouldn't trust her.

And dumping her on your anniversary? Dude, no...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

My advice: eithier straighten it out or break it up with her.
If she's not faithful and wants to go back to her ex, just mess/toy with both of yours and Trey's hearts. She's not even worth it. It just doesn't seem fair to you does it?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Of course. To show her how awful she was to you, you be a dick right back at her.

I was going to say the same thing.

I doubt she'd care about the relationship anyway if she's going for sex with exes.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 5 months, and we've had no problems. And then, on saturday night, I logged into her myspace and checked out her messages, because she was being suspicious. She always told me how much she loved and how she would never break my heart and crap like that. But the messages that she was sending to her ex, Trey, were like...if he didn't want to go out with her then she would be heartbroken. She also said that if she didn't love him, then she would've never taken me off of her top and took off all my tagged photos, but she had told me that her brother did all of that.

She doesn't know what I was upset about, because I didn't tell her. I'm gonna dump her, for sure. But I just don't know when. I can't hold it in any longer, I want to do it tomorrow. But I know for a fact that the 26th (our 5 month anniversary) is gonna hurt her more. My cousin keeps telling me, "just end it", but I love her. I feel like a fool. Please, KHI, help me. You're my only hope. Tomorrow morning? Or on out anniversary...

happened to me too.....but luckily i got over it.

for you i believe you should look at her messages again to see if she changed her mind about it.

or better yet, just confront her and if she doesn't like you, dump her right then and there.

girl's can be more cruel than women. So you would be letting her win your feelings even after she hurt you. thats if she really wants to leave you

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

if she was actually in love with someone else and wanted to have sex with that person.

cut it off. she obviously doesn't really care about you. if she did she would have been open about this. but she isn't she's being secretive. so it shouldn't matter when you break up. if she doesn't care about you she won't care if you do it on the anniversary.

C

coolfresh1224

dump her on the aniversary hell yeah huh hell yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back