• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problem with a kid (not on the forums)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok so, there's this kid, that I've known ever since I was I moved to where I am now. And he's a total asshole. He always has to be better than everyone at everything everyday of every week or every year. And he was the kid that single-handedly deleted all my gamecube and PS2 files in one day. ONE DAY!

And I think he has a serious jealous issue. He told me he was at a friend's house for a birthday party, and the birthday kid got a giant water-slide thing that cost a few hundred dollars. He said he deserved something like that more than that birthday kid and he popped the water slide with a pen. And if you beat him in absolutely anything he says "I don't want to play anymore." And whenever he loses in like a video game he restarts it. Which he tells me to do AND he did it once when I lost to Ansem 'cuz he thought he was helping me. Now his mom thinks he's a perfect little angel that does no harm. And he wants to be in my school band because I'm in the band. He doesn't have any musical talent. Seriously. And then he's racist. He says the n word, and I told him I wanted to move to Japan and he said "Why they're all chinks." And he thinks asians aren't athletes and have no talent. And he thinks Nintendo is an American founded company, run my americans, and that Mario was created by an american.

And my sis got a slip n' slide and he broke it. And I think he wants to break her new bike too. And when I got a new scooter he kept slamming into with his. And his mom always asks questions that shouldn't be asked. One time she asked how much our car cost when we bought it. And we take the kid to school every morning and take him home in the afternoons and sometimes she doesn't pay us till like a week later. And the kid has a one strap velcro backpack, and it has a Ravens symbol on it, and it always falls off him, he has this huge ass binder, and our teacher told him he doesn't need it. And he thinks he's german, but he's actually lithuawanean (no idea how to spell that)

Him and his mom ARE ALWAYS AT MY HOUSE! And whenever he gets the chance he lets my dog out of my yard. And he thinks I'm actually his friend when I'm really not, and last month he texted me so much, his mom's bill went up an extra $150 (she doesn't have texting)

And when he plays video games he bounces up and down in his chair, and he was playing NCAA09 and he knocked my brother's Xbox over 4 times. Yeah. 4 times. And then he has like 500 Silly Bandz which he always love to show them to my face when I hate the damn things anyway.

My mom told his mom off once, but they became friends again. And when were in school he always taps me on the shoulder and asks for a high five, and it takes him like 2 mins to ask me for one, cuz he stutters a lot, and he made me late for my class.

They're supposed to move sometime soon, but is there anyway I can avoid him more often? I know it may seem like a bad thing to do, but when we had to go to my brother's college all day, we came back, and one of the ceiling fan blades in our front room was bent. He broke it. He has no respect for other people's things, and he's always asking to use my labtop, and he doesn't take no for an answer.

So like I said is there anything I can do to avoid him more often?

αsiя

space coke
Judging on your age, I'm assuming is your age too or somewhere around it, yea? The best you can do is either tell his parents or your parents that he keeps on harassing you and you don't want him there. Or you can buy some weights, start lifting them up, and knock some sense into him until he realizes you don't him as a friend anymore.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
αsiя;5243911 said:
Judging on your age, I'm assuming is your age too or somewhere around it, yea? The best you can do is either tell his parents or your parents that he keeps on harassing you and you don't want him there. Or you can buy some weights, start lifting them up, and knock some sense into him until he realizes you don't him as a friend anymore.

He's 10. I'm just waiting for my religion teacher to put him in his place. Did I mention he steals stuff on people's lawns like bikes and scooters, and his mom is perfectly ok with it? Like the finder's keepers loser weepers thing. Also his mom wears way too much make up, she drinks, and she's a little overweight, but with the clothes she wears she looks like Dora (as in her belly is always hanging out)

NeoShock

Damn, that sounds terrible. What you need to do is completely force him not to do things, then install security cameras around your house. If he does something like harming property or vandalising something, you can get authorities involved.

There is also the part where you can tell the WHOLE story, including parts you think make you feel like an idiot.

However, I prefer to turn the tables on things. If I were you, I would make him look really bad. This is a very hard and complex thing that I have mastered.

Here is what you do: If he looses on a game that you have played before, play the level he has lost on. Pretend that you never played the game before, and then if he said "Oh my gosh, how did you do that? That was so hard!" you say "Really? That was my first time playing. I only pressed a few buttons." However, you should look at the game controls to make it look real.

If he starts over again, force him to play again.

This is really a hard concept, and I would have to think of more ideas.

But, basically you just have to sneak him to realize his bad points. You can tell him that you'll give him a gift if he did exactly what you told him to do. Tell him he must do certain things for 4 months, and then you will buy him something really "big".

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
No I don't want to get him in legal trouble, it's too much to deal with, but I swear they have cameras somewhere in my house, because whenever we get back from somewhere, they're RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR US!

And eventually he'll get arrested. And I beat him in Super Smash Bros Brawl all the time anyway.

NeoShock

Also, he is 10. He won't get arrested, but he will have to have classes of some sort.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Say you're giving up on video games and hide all of them, do not play with them when he comes over. Lock up your sister's belongings in a garage or someplace safe, and inform your mother about your concerns. When he talks to you ignoring him would cause trouble, instead don't talk much; grunting and nodding helps.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
He is 10, your 13. Why not do it the old-fashioned way and tell the kid off. Seriously, I had a kid like that and I told his butt off so bad he grew some cojones and left me alone and actually made some new friends of his own. You need to step up and do something about it. If telling his mom doesn't do anything then tell your mom and stuff. Maybe she can switch out your classes away from that kid and stop picking the kid up and taking him home. That is something his mom should be doing anyways.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Do not tell him off or act, in any conceivable way, aggressive towards him.

Your mum and his mum are friends: souring that relationship would only spell out bigger troubles for you at home. Try to accomodate his exasperating nature, and hope he will soon outgrow it. He doesn't sound like he's going anywhere soon, so you'll have to be the one who adapts.

'Find the silver lining in this cloud, and cling on to it for dear life,' is all I can offer in this situation. Perhaps try leaving the house whenever he comes around, if you can't.

O

Oberon

And he thinks Nintendo is an American founded company, run my americans, and that Mario was created by an american.
He should like, go back to game history class. lmfao

Seriously though he's probably your age right? 13? If that's the case, then he's still growing; that sort of behavior -can- be something you grow out of (though not all the time). Just don't let him near your stuff, maybe try and talk to him as well. I would say talk to his parents but that isn't always easy... they'll cast you off as a no-good child and have a superiority complex. I hated then when I was 12-15.

You could also avoid him by not letting him come over? Stay out of his way, etc. Not talking to him as much also works. I'm sure you have other friends yes?

EDIT: Okay, so he's 10. Just go near him and pretend you're better. That's usually how it works with little kids anyway.

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
αsiя;5243911 said:
Or you can buy some weights, start lifting them up, and knock some sense into him until he realizes you don't him as a friend anymore.

Always the voice of reason, asir :)

Just tell your parents to tell his parents to tell him to back off. Or, you can just tell him straight up. But, if he's 10, and he thinks you two are best friends, and he has all of these emotional problems, he may start to cry, or worse.

In all honestly, this kid sounds like he has serious problems. Like, he needs to go to therapy.

O

Oberon

αsiя;5243911 said:
Or you can buy some weights, start lifting them up, and knock some sense into a poor defenseless child until he realizes you don't (see) the poor defenseless child as a worthy tool to be dominated upon anymore.
fixed. normally I'm better than this but I'm actually okay with it right now.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
He is 10, your 13. Why not do it the old-fashioned way and tell the kid off. Seriously, I had a kid like that and I told his butt off so bad he grew some cojones and left me alone and actually made some new friends of his own. You need to step up and do something about it. If telling his mom doesn't do anything then tell your mom and stuff. Maybe she can switch out your classes away from that kid and stop picking the kid up and taking him home. That is something his mom should be doing anyways.

If I tell him off his mom will ask me why all the time. And I usually don't do anything involving tech stuff near him anyway. I think I'll just wait till he moves so he can bug some other kid.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
That's the problem. My brother broke my old one. And I had to get a sliding one cuz we didn't have enough money for a new one at the time, and I can never have any privacy anyway, because my closet and my sister's are connected, so he could just come in through there.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i say tell the little prick off atleast then he wont mess with you anymore, tho a fight may insue.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
If I hit him, his mom will like flip on me. One time I pissed him off way too much, and he hit me repeatedly, and his mom was right there, and I couldn't do a thing. She finally stopped him after a few mins. I wanted to kick him into the rose bushes SO BAD. He was standing right in front of a big thicket of thorns.

αsiя

space coke
Then tell your mom or dad. Tell your parents to have a discussion with your "friend" and his mom.

That or you can knock some sense into him, physically or emotionally, it doesn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back