• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
why did riku have his eyes blindfolded in kh2

It was explained in Kingdom Hearts II. It's because he didn't want Sora to see the darkness in his eyes/the fact that he looked like Xehanort's Heartless.

Another reason why Riku should have his own game.

You are the reason games like 358/2 Days exist.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Another reason why Riku should have his own game.

Not really. In Reverse/Rebirth it is explained why Riku wears one, in visual form anyway.

But, yeah, he wears it because he knows his eyes can't lie to his heart, and he didn't want to be taken over by darkness again. Mickey explained this in KH II.

State

Awards
Nah Reverse/Rebirth is kinda his own minigame

the word you're looking for is scenario, unless you consider that bbs has three (four if you count last story) minigames (tav's scenarios).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
why did riku have his eyes blindfolded in kh2
a good question because he took that thing of exactly before turning into XH. how did he get it back? I'd like all of that info handed over to me on a silver platter if you please, lol

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
a good question because he took that thing of exactly before turning into XH. how did he get it back? I'd like all of that info handed over to me on a siler platter if you please, lol

A Siler Platter? You eat Spiders?!?
He picked it up off the ground. Yippee!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why did he even have it on? I thought once he puts the blindfold on he returns back to his original self. But when the Deus ex Machina exploded and returned him to normal he had it on?

impart

Climb The Sky
Riku wears a blindfold because he is
BAMF and he dont need to see to kick ass!!!!!

no really, I could be wrong but I thought it was because when he is in Xehanort's form, he is still Riku.
"eyes cant lie to his heart" or whatever
I always assumed that if he did not have the blindfold on, his eyes would be blue instead of yellow because he is still Riku on the inside

but I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back