• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas a true nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrax

For everybody who knows about the last part of BBS, what do you think?

Does Roxas possess the heart of Ven, or doesn't he?

I think, he doesn't, because, if Sora only released his own heart in KH I, then Ven's heart would remain in Sora's body and he would be a "normal" human, nothing else. But Roxas was created in TT, so he must be a nobody.

What do you think, what's your opinion?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, Roxas isn't a "true" Nobody. We've known since KH2 that he was a "special" Nobody.

None of that has been changed.

And yeah, Roxas has Ven's heart. It's just that it's fractured so it isn't exactly the same as Roxas being complete.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Roxas was born from Sora's body and soul, in an in-between realm, which means he is a Nobody.

He just has a fractured heart inside him because Sora didn't see Ven in the corner when he and Kairi jumped ship. That doesn't change how Roxas was born, or what he is in relation to Sora, though.

So he's just a special Nobody.

edit: damn you Seams

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
No, Roxas isn't a "true" Nobody. We've known since KH2 that he was a "special" Nobody.

And yeah, Roxas has Ven's heart. It's just that it's fractured so it isn't exactly the same as Roxas being complete.

Heartseams just summed it up right there for ya

Allister Rose

French Lover

special doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a "true" nobody. either way, I'm still speculating on this one....the way BBS hinted it, it was like fractured heart =/= heart. i think it kind of make sense. a hearts is light, darkness (usually), emotions, and memories. if you don't have them all, then you're heart really isn't one.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
to be honest i agree with Allister Rose on all of her posts roxas is the same as the next nobody
haha, awesome.

but no. Roxas isn't the same as the next Nobody. That's why he's a "special" Nobody.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i think he's just as much "nobody" as any member of Organization 13

Last edited:
Awards
I would imagine that completeness follows the all-or-none principle. You either have it or you don't. Since Roxas only has a fraction of a heart, he isn't a complete being. He's still non-existent.

After all, Ven couldn't function with only a piece of his heart. As for why Roxas can, it's because the heart is not necessary in the first place- a Nobody normally lives without a heart, so giving one a fractured heart would only be supplemental (but would not be enough for them to be considered "whole").

Roxas fits the broader definition of a Nobody, being that which is left behind when the heart leaves its vessel. This time, the left overs happen to include a fractured heart. However, naturally he's comprised of more than the normal Nobody, hence why he's special. So the answer to whether or not Roxas is a "true" Nobody is dependent on what your conception of a "true" Nobody is.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
question: i havent played bbs yet but doesnt ven say that all he needs is rest for his heart to heal? in ten years its should be more then enough to be a heart, not a whole one but big enough? am i right/wrong?

also khtaman: nice keyblade sig.

Allister Rose

French Lover
question: i havent played bbs yet but doesnt ven say that all he needs is rest for his heart to heal? in ten years its should be more then enough to be a heart, not a whole one but big enough? am i right/wrong?

also khtaman: nice keyblade sig.
probably, but i suspect it's still fractured. that or a heart can't heal on it's own without doing something to it

Caxm

Roxas and Xion are special nobodies because they possess hearts, a connection to sora, and keyblades. Roxas IS a nobody. He has a heart. Deal with it.......

Allister Rose

French Lover
Roxas and Xion are special nobodies because they possess hearts, a connection to sora, and keyblades. Roxas IS a nobody. He has a heart. Deal with it.......
well grass explained it...but even so kh2 sort of hinted that organization 13 were special

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Xion isn't a special nobody. She isn't a nobody at all, she's a replica who was lied to and told she was a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back