• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Eh? Roxas was created when Sora became a Heartless, which was, like, 10 years after this stuff happened. That scene with Ven, Kingdom Key and Soul Eater is most likely his Awakening, which would be at the beginning of the game, or before all the times where he's shown to use a Keyblade.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i noticed on the picture where the station of serenity/calling/awakening that there are 2 (possibly 3) keyblades and when it breaks you see ventus falling down

Vanitas.

Eh? Roxas was created when Sora became a Heartless, which was, like, 10 years after this stuff happened. That scene with Ven, Kingdom Key and Soul Eater is most likely his Awakening, which would be at the beginning of the game, or before all the times where he's shown to use a Keyblade.
He might mean that Sora held Ven's heart and when he released his heart, Ven's heart would have come out along with Kairi's and thus Ven's heart going to Roxas' which is why Roxas takes the form of Ven. It's a popular theory but there would be a few question marks. It would make 3 nobodies, not 2. Each heart would make a nobody. Kairi's heart made Namine (along with Sora's body and soul), Sora's heart made Roxas while Ven's heart = ?

pedrocs21

So would that mean Roxas has been sitting inside of Sora with his own heart of ten years? Yeah, no.

XD i know it was ten years ago from KH1!!!!
Nomura Hinted us that scene is soposed to be the intro of BBS.

I mean come on, take a look at the past openings they talked about the future (kh1whith riku falling into darkness an stuff) and the past (kh2 the ansem`s fight and castle oblivion XD)

sorry my english sucks:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back