• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

Well with these full scans out I want to say that my "thoery" back some page about frollo name being pink means he wasn't going to be a boss is wrong which I am happy cuz we may still get to fight him

micbeasty

I know! For The City of Bells we have, the Cathedral, Notre Dame's tower, the Festival of Fools outside, the alleys, the windmill house that got burned by Frollo, the Court of Miracles catacombs along with underwater segments, The Court of Miracles and the graveyard! Meanwhile for Prankster's Paradise, we have Gepetto's house/village, Pleasure Island, a circus and Monstro's insides! I''m glad Square's using most of each movies locations and characters for once!
The water segment of the catacombs are on the right side with the poisonous lizard nightmare and the area on the right with the ice penguin nightmare is underwater for the scene where Pinocchio is looking for Monstro to save Geopetto. You can tell by the seaweed and the barnacles on the rock and the sand floor.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The water segment of the catacombs are on the right side with the poisonous lizard nightmare and the area on the right with the ice penguin nightmare is underwater for the scene where Pinocchio is looking for Monstro to save Geopetto. You can tell by the seaweed and the barnacles on the rock and the sand floor.
Thanks for the insight! I kind of saw the seaweed and barnacles, but ignorantly ignored it! :biggrin:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well with these full scans out I want to say that my "thoery" back some page about frollo name being pink means he wasn't going to be a boss is wrong which I am happy cuz we may still get to fight him

Nobody believed your theory anyways, just saiyan xD

I'm almost positive we'll fight Frollo.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So these scans really cleared some things up (some for good, some for bad):

- For one, I feel like the dream eaters were colored after Frollo's outfit (who can blame them, he dresses nice ;D)
- Phoebus looks weird to me. His face looks too boxy and long to me from how it was in the original movie.

I know! For The City of Bells we have, the Cathedral, Notre Dame's tower, the Festival of Fools outside, the alleys, the windmill house that got burned by Frollo, the Court of Miracles catacombs along with underwater segments, The Court of Miracles and the graveyard! Meanwhile for Prankster's Paradise, we have Gepetto's house/village, Pleasure Island, a circus and Monstro's insides! I''m glad Square's using most of each movies locations and characters for once!

As many people have already cleared it up, there is no hint that the Court of Miracles is in the game. The "tunnel" that we saw is in Prankster's Paradise it seems and it appears to be somewhere dreary in the town (probably because it was raining the night Pinocchio was taken by Stromboli). We do not even know if the windmill house is playable either, it could be a cutscene only scene (there have been many places in KH that have been cutscene only places). Right now it looks like the Pinocchio world is larger than the Hunchback world. The places for each world are as followed (as of now).

City of Bells:
- Town Square
- First floor of cathedral
- Roof of cathedral
- Possibly Quasimodo's room

Prankster's Paradise:
- Somewhere in the town
- Either underwater where Pinocchio goes looking for Monstro or the shore
- Some tunnel somewhere by water
- Inside Monstro's stomach
- Inside Monstro's mouth
- Prankster's Paradise

Crazy Mario

So these scans really cleared some things up (some for good, some for bad):

- For one, I feel like the dream eaters were colored after Frollo's outfit (who can blame them, he dresses nice ;D)
- Phoebus looks weird to me. His face looks too boxy and long to me from how it was in the original movie.

As many people have already cleared it up, there is no hint that the Court of Miracles is in the game. The "tunnel" that we saw is in Prankster's Paradise it seems and it appears to be somewhere dreary in the town (probably because it was raining the night Pinocchio was taken by Stromboli). We do not even know if the windmill house is playable either, it could be a cutscene only scene (there have been many places in KH that have been cutscene only places). Right now it looks like the Pinocchio world is larger than the Hunchback world. The places for each world are as followed (as of now).

City of Bells:
- Town Square
- First floor of cathedral
- Roof of cathedral
- Possibly Quasimodo's room

Prankster's Paradise:
- Somewhere in the town
- Either underwater where Pinocchio goes looking for Monstro or the shore
- Some tunnel somewhere by water
- Inside Monstro's stomach
- Inside Monstro's mouth
- Prankster's Paradise
How can the tunnel be a part of Pinocchio though? The water in it could just be the deep sewage Phoebus mentioned and I have watched both movies dozens of times over the years to know that Pinocchio and Jiminy escaped from Stromboli on a bridge and encountered Honest John and Gideon on a village street, which led them to tricking Pinocchio into going to Pleasure Island. No tunnel was anywhere near there at the time and does not fit with the worlds's theme or the movie itself whatsoever! Also, while the windmill house could only be in a cutscene, but since there is no information that can directly oppose my argument of it being an explorable area, I'll stick by my theory. I can agree with the underwater segments belonging to Prankster's Paradise, but I stand by my other evidence with no doubts whatsoever.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Has anyone realized yet that there's a graveyard? It's two of the scenes where Sora is fighting Neko Cat. There are clearly Head Stones present.

One thing, I know before I said that where Riku is talking with Geppetto is inside Geppetto's home/workshop, but the more I look at it....it's the same as Geppetto's boat while it was inside Monstro in KH1. So it may already be inside Monstro, which would mean that the places in Prankster's Paradise would be Pleasure Island and Monstro, and the underwater place...wherever that place is where Sora fights the penguin.

That place, the underwater area, reminds me of Atlantica...I know that's not possible though.
The place with the Salamander Dream Eater, that is close to the Court Of Miracles. I'll just flat out say that.

EDITT:::::

Right outside the circus tent entrance, there's a sign that says

"Dream Theater"
"Cards"
"Daring Journery"

(In that order, top to bottom)

Crazy Mario

Has anyone realized yet that there's a graveyard? It's two of the scenes where Sora is fighting Neko Cat. There are clearly Head Stones present.

One thing, I know before I said that where Riku is talking with Geppetto is inside Geppetto's home/workshop, but the more I look at it....it's the same as Geppetto's boat while it was inside Monstro in KH1. So it may already be inside Monstro, which would mean that the places in Prankster's Paradise would be Pleasure Island and Monstro, and the underwater place...wherever that place is where Sora fights the penguin.

That place, the underwater area, reminds me of Atlantica...I know that's not possible though.
That's an excellent analysis! I thought that the graveyard was a section that was part of the catacombs, but now that I look more closely, I do see tombstones and dirt which means it has to take place outside! Great work, you must have a keen eye! :)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

BBSFTW

Nobody believed your theory anyways, just saiyan xD

I'm almost positive we'll fight Frollo.

like i said in my first post about this i was hoping it was wrong too and i was just pointing out what i saw and thought

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
You be kidding, right? She looks amazing, almost like how she is in the movie.

It's just her face, it seems....off to me. Everything about her looks amazing (as you pointed out)

Mainly in these two scenes....

full.jpg

full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back