• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol, when i was younger, i i put jeff haynes on my hitlist for the bullshit review he made for KH2. I don't know if i agree with him because what he said was true, or if i didn't enjoy the game as much because of what he said.

I replayed the game and realized how good it actually is. That fucker ruined my KH2 experience.

Is there a vid to that review? I need a huge anger release before BBS comes out.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Meh, I never trust a score anyway.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
100 hours seems unreal, Nomura said 45 hrs so either Nomura added a whole bunch of stuff since then or the famutsu critic sucks at KH.

I don't think they suck at it. They said that it took them about 15 hours per scenario, like Nomura said it would. So there's probably a lot of optional stuff and they likely also went into the Mirage Arena.

satria222poxy

100 hours seems unreal, Nomura said 45 hrs so either Nomura added a whole bunch of stuff since then or the famutsu critic sucks at KH.

BbS is said to be as long as one of the numbered Final Fantasies.
Completing the whole game would take around 100 hours (just like in the Final Fantasies),
but the game is approximately 45 hours long.
There's a whole lotta stuff that he might add to the game, that cause the game to be longer.
Well, at least it's longer than the previous titles, and I'm happy with that!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
BbS is said to be as long as one of the numbered Final Fantasies.
Completing the whole game would take around 100 hours (just like in the Final Fantasies),
but the game is approximately 45 hours long.

I read it wrong sorry it said 100 hours for everything to be completed, but it probably will go by fast since the famitsu critics said the battles are action packed.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I'm honestly stunned that anyone would think that having a score that is over 9/10 is considered poor. Especially given that this is the highest rated PSP game ever.

B

Blade5468

Even if the critics are very positive, I expected 38 or 39 like KH2.

I'm sorry that BbS's 37 does not satisfy your 38 or 39 needs :X
Man, is the KH community really this spoiled?
What did you expect, all tens?
I don't understand how a video game could ever get all tens.
Even if it was perfect, there would be a person who didnt like something about it and gave it a 9.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Sweet!!!! i think it's a great score and as Lissar mentioned is the highest rated psp game and the overall score is 37/40 just 2 less than FFXIII...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back