• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Well, I just beat the secret boss after just a small amount of tries(compared to lingering sentiment). and I decided that he is just way to easy.
They should have given him more attacks, maybe some desperation moves, and maybe two-three life bars. Then he would have been hard

On Another note(kinda funny) I think I just found a glitch:

Well after I beat him I said:hey, lets beat him again. I currently have my game in pause and I want to record a video on this:
Vanitas is literally right next to me.
I am behind a stone and vanitas is just standing there. he can easily kill me but hes not doing anything.
Maybe its a glitch but It has happened twice. Hes not doing anything.

Who else thought this boss was sort of a disappointment?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well based on the videos he lloks rlly easy. dosent he only have like one bar of life or something and did u record the glitch?!?!?!?!?

Trimms

To be honest he is very easy.

The only people who think he's hard are people who haven't actually played him in real life but just watched videos on YouTube and gone "omg he's so powerful."

I wouldn't say he is a disappointment, but definitely doesn't compare to the fun and difficulty of LS!

QuietAssistant

Awards
well based on the videos he lloks rlly easy. dosent he only have like one bar of life or something and did u record the glitch?!?!?!?!?
I can still record it but I cant find my cable anywhere. I still have it on pause and heck, I'll unpause and nothing will happen to me.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
aawww darnit. tht sounds so cool. i luv glitches!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
of course its eay now that the skill set u need to beat him has been revealled
and whats easy for smoe might be the most rigerous for others
mabey thats why they added another secret boss hope its canon

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
O.k call me crazy but to me he is hard.
He kills me in one hit. The most I have ever lasted is like 2 min.
Still on the other hand I can take out some of his life.

Radon

mofo
Difficulty wise I can't say as I have yet to play the game, but character wise? Yes. They could have picked from so many other cool people (new character?) or a new heartless but no they had to choose one who we already fight 6 times in the story, not to mention he wasn't even relative to the plot.

Sadie808

On Another note(kinda funny) I think I just found a glitch:

Well after I beat him I said:hey, lets beat him again. I currently have my game in pause and I want to record a video on this:
Vanitas is literally right next to me.
I am behind a stone and vanitas is just standing there. he can easily kill me but hes not doing anything.
Maybe its a glitch but It has happened twice. Hes not doing anything.

haha This glitch happened to me while i was using Ven

Key to Truth

Awards
To me it was EXTREMELY dissapointing, in terms of difficulty and character wise, I mean, c'mon you make us fight a buffed up version of Vanitas and expect us to be like OMG IT'SA SUPAAAH BOSSSSSSS, no, just no.

People are still discussing wether he is more difficult than LS or not, in my opinion LS is WAY harder than him, I still consider him the hardest boss in the whole series.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Well, I have some anger problems. I broke my school's mirror after seeing it was a Vanitas "clone".

But at least... it's nice for fanfictions. :3

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually i think he's difficult, but since we are the ones who get spoiled and find out the secret of beating him, we have no choice but to say "it's easy" we weren't the ones that had to figure out the important command.

Nomura said he was a bit disappointed on somethings about the game and will improve it, so this could be for vantias sentiments

Last edited:

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I beat LS in 3 minutes keeping all my health. LS to me is definitely easier to kill that Vanitas to me.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I mean, c'mon you make us fight a buffed up version of Vanitas and expect us to be like OMG IT'SA SUPAAAH BOSSSSSSS, no, just no.
exactly!!!! i was sooo mad too! and when nomura said there will be an additional boss in the english version i was like THANK GOD! im getting it the first day it comes out and i think it be so boring to fight vanitas again! i was really hoping the seceret boss would be someone that hints to future games but know, we get a dead villian trying to make some big grand apperence until hes easily killed again.

i do see a bright side to thid though. maybe this was a clue to the future games. like vanitas coming back or there being a bunch of vanitas sentiments everywhere and sora has to get them to morph back with ven or something.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
no i just change my mind a lot and like to fight for both sides

Allister Rose

French Lover
try to make it sound less random, you can't be mad about it not being sotry related (assumption) and than think it's good because it could reveal something.

still, i think vanitas can come back and seeing how KK D exist, i think it's a strong possibility

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
try to make it sound less random, you can't be mad about it not being sotry related (assumption) and than think it's good because it could reveal something.

still, i think vanitas can come back and seeing how KK D exist, i think it's a strong possibility

yea i guess it was sort of random but yeah vanitas should definetly make a return seeing how everyone luved him and i think itll be funny when sora sees him and is like "WTF?!?!?!" and kairi falling for him cause he looks like emo sora.

Key to Truth

Awards
actually i think he's difficult, but since we are the ones who get spoiled and find out the secret of beating him, we have no choice but to say "it's easy" we weren't the ones that had to figure out the important command.

Nomura said he was a bit disappointed on somethings about the game and will improve it, so this could be for vantias sentiments

I did see how someone defeated VS using the cheap strategy using Square Detonate and stuff, but when i fought him i didn't use anything like that, actually, i can defeat him right now no damage and without using any commands, if that isn't easy for you, then i don't know what is.

Also, there's a thing i would to say, just fight LS in the same level you fight VS on BBS.
I mean, lots of people can't even beat LS on Lv99, if you fight LS in Lv50 or so (the same level people usually fight VS in) it gets MORE difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back