• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I never understood why people liked Invader Zim. I found it to be incredibly dull and stupid. However, Rocko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers were gems. I loved those shows.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Digimon Season 3 was a good one, as it seemed to be the one season with the least edits from Japanese to English Dub, and the ending really annoyed me, I hate open endings -.-

I watched some old 80's cartoons recently that only ran for one season, when tv shows were trying to catch on the dino craze back then with shows like Dinosaucers and Denver the Last Dinosaur, OMG it was pure nostalgia.

Although not really cancelled (I think) I wish they had made a english dub of Legendz, and Sonic (the old SatAM version, not AOSTH) was good too

Have so many more that I get annoyed because of the fact that they never finished the series and now you get fanfics and the like that try to fill in the blanks for you with their own version of what would've happened :S

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Maybe It's Me (ehhhh girlie show I should say), Medabots, definately, Digimon--the old seasons, Clubhouse (I was a Jeremy Sumpter fan XD), and Journeyman were some of the shows I liked but they were cancelled. D:
I really also like this show on ABC but I forgot what it's called.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Digimon--the old seasons.

Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

The old seasons weren't canceled. They ended.

Dyingslow666

Invader Zim, Megas XLR, Johnny Bravo...umm...Chappel Show...err...CatDog, Angry beavers, some other ones, but im too lazy to go back on the thread and list them, lol.

Bo-bo-bo Bo Bo-bo-bo made no sense at all and I hated the show for that, got in the way for the good shows which I forgot...

Oh and Futurama...

VirusCoreHacker

Invader Zim, Megas XLR, Johnny Bravo...umm...Chappel Show...err...CatDog, Angry beavers, some other ones, but im too lazy to go back on the thread and list them, lol.

Bo-bo-bo Bo Bo-bo-bo made no sense at all and I hated the show for that, got in the way for the good shows which I forgot...

Oh and Futurama...

Invader Zim wasnt cancelled. Still comes on
Johnny Bravo still comes on from time to time.
Angry Beavers still come on i think also or same as Invader Zim

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Oh and Futurama...

*facepalm*

Chapelle's Show wasn't canceled...

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Invader Zim wasnt cancelled. Still comes on
Johnny Bravo still comes on from time to time.
Angry Beavers still come on i think also or same as Invader Zim

Canceled means that PRODUCTION HAS CEASED. It doesn't matter if the show's still on :C

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
1) Teen Titans - Great show and it ended with the most climatic ending I have ever seen. (Excluding Assassin's Creed)
2) Mega Man NT Warrior - I heard it sucks compared to the Japanese verison but I don't care, its all I had. KidsWB was stupid to let that go because they were too lazy to edited and not sell it to Toonami or something.
3) Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
4) Drake and Josh

Only ones I can think of right now. It's true, new shows are nothing compared to "old" ones. The only shows I'm watching regularly are Scrubs and George Lopez, and even those shows ended. Heck, even Spectacular Spider-man stopped showing new episodes for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back