• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

1) Teen Titans - Great show and it ended with the most climatic ending I have ever seen. (Excluding Assassin's Creed)
2) Mega Man NT Warrior - I heard it sucks compared to the Japanese verison but I don't care, its all I had. KidsWB was stupid to let that go because they were too lazy to edited and not sell it to Toonami or something.
3) Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
4) Drake and Josh

Only ones I can think of right now. It's true, new shows are nothing compared to "old" ones. The only shows I'm watching regularly are Scrubs and George Lopez, and even those shows ended. Heck, even Spectacular Spider-man stopped showing new episodes for awhile.

Seconded on numbers 1, 3 and 4.

Also, they should show the old episodes of pokemon again. They were the best.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
1) Teen Titans - Great show and it ended with the most climatic ending I have ever seen. (Excluding Assassin's Creed)
2) Mega Man NT Warrior - I heard it sucks compared to the Japanese verison but I don't care, its all I had. KidsWB was stupid to let that go because they were too lazy to edited and not sell it to Toonami or something.
3) Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
4) Drake and Josh

Only ones I can think of right now. It's true, new shows are nothing compared to "old" ones. The only shows I'm watching regularly are Scrubs and George Lopez, and even those shows ended. Heck, even Spectacular Spider-man stopped showing new episodes for awhile.

*EPIC facepalm*

Teen Titans, Ned's Declassified, and Drake & Josh WERE NOT CANCELED.

They ENDED.

Digimon was such a Pokemon rip-off, I'm glad it's gone.

Finally, someone sees the truth.

But Digimon still comes on. It's in its fifth season.

Also, they should show the old episodes of pokemon again. They were the best.

Wake up at 6 in the morning and watch Cartoon Network.

Swag

Young King
Megas XLR was quite possibly the single most win cartoon I have ever had the privilege of watching. Seriously.

Transformers: Armada. Can't remember if that got canceled or not, but I know it stopped coming on.

Family Guy. Need I say more?

Shaman King I think had a finale, but CN never showed the whole series.

Rave Master. I loved that show so much.

That He-Man cartoon that was on CN for awhile was pretty epic.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

It was also so much better. Running plots with distinct endings are always a good thing.

that show is amazing. they shouldn't have cancelled it

Uhh, the Family Guy canceling was temporary. They're making new episodes now and have been for a while.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

A rip-off that came before, is entirely different, has a good plot, intersting characters, and is all around better?

Poor fools. =/

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
*EPIC facepalm*

Teen Titans, Ned's Declassified, and Drake & Josh WERE NOT CANCELED.

They ENDED.

No, Teen Titans was canceled. WB studios did announce its cancellation. The final episode shows that they could of done SO much more with it.

http://www.animated-news.com/2005/teen-titans-defeated-by-cancellation/ said:
11/25/2005: "Teen Titans defeated by cancellation"
Toon Zone points to sources TitansTower.com and Titansgo.net to report that Teen Titans has been cancelled by Cartoon Network. No explanation regarding the move has been given yet. Nonetheless, fans of Teen Titans are already making an attempt to revive the show, with one group creating a petition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_TV_Show said:
...Several days after this initial posting, the word came that Cartoon Network had officially terminated the show. According to Wil Wheaton, the actor who provided the voice of Aqualad, the series was terminated as a result of new Warner Bros. Feature Animation executives decision not to renew the series based on the pitch for the sixth season.[3] His story was contradicted by series story editor Rob Hoegee who stated that the decision not to renew the series came from Cartoon Network, not WB, being that the fact was that there were never any plans for a sixth season. Reports of layoffs at the WB studios in late 2005 were also speculated to be a factor in the show's cancellation.

After the series's cancellation, Warner Bros. Animation announced a feature called Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo...

And to that I give you:
081.jpg

Now that i think about it, the other two shows did end like Drake and Josh but they were still good shows nonetheless and it sucks that they stopped. Ned's was WAY too short and it felt as though it should have been longer. But you are right about that :p

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was never a big Ned's fan.
But I liked Drake and Josh.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well I wish I would get up early enough to watch pokemon NOW THEY ARE KILLING IT BY BASING IT of the games:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back